Our Social Content Creator will be responsible for creating content to use on all social platforms, including but not limited to stories, videos, layouts, and product shots. You will be responsible for Instagram and Facebook growth and engagement, tracking social media performance, building influencer relations, and maintaining our brand aesthetic. You will also work closely with our marketing team to develop assets for our social channels, ads, and product launches. We are looking for a candidate who has experience with photography, videography and mood board development.
What You'll Do:
- Content Creation - photography, videography, BTS, product captures, and storytelling
- Concept and execute the brand's social presence across various platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
- Proactively monitor social analytics such as follower count, ROI, engagement, etc.
- Build and maintain relationships with key influencers
- Report on influencer KPIs
- Work with marketing to translate successful organic campaigns to paid ads
What We're Looking For:
- 3+ years of proven work experience with social media marketing
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to create and produce compelling social media content
- Excellent computer skills with knowledge of Excel, Photoshop, Google Suite, etc.
- Strong social analytics techniques to provide an overall view of social channels to management
- Strong personal Instagram presence preferred
PLEASE NOTE: ALL APPLICANTS MUST SUBMIT LINKS TO SOCIAL FEEDS (PERSONAL OR BUSINESS). APPLICATION WILL BE DENIED WITHOUT IT