Due to our rapid growth, Grata is looking for a dedicated Account Executive to become a resident expert on our constantly evolving platform. As a part of our fast-growing sales team, you should be a firm believer in our unique product offering and take a consultative approach to achieve your revenue targets, and in turn, play an integral role in driving our business forward.
About the Role
- Build business relationships with decision makers and prepare an ideal solution by uncovering and aligning their needs and wants, remaining inclusive of all stakeholders
- Engage in regular product training and ensure you remain highly informed on our product and customer use cases
- Demo the Grata platform for prospective customers in a tailored, personalized fashion to fit their business needs
- Proactively seek to sharpen and maximize your product knowledge and sales skills
- Consistently achieve annual revenue targets
- Maintain a thorough understanding of our end markets across private equity, investment banking, and M&A
- Nurture a full pipeline of business, spend time with prospects throughout multiple stages of the funnel
- Document and manage your sales activity, sales pipeline, and all sales data within our CRM system
- Provide regular and productive feedback loop to cross-functional teams (such as Product, Engineering) to enable continuous improvement of our platform
- Represent our product, brand, and company in a way that quickly and effectively demonstrates how Grata can benefit their business
- Occasionally serve as a representative for Grata at industry events and conferences
- 3+ years of experience selling SaaS, preferably in the financial services industry
- You excel at communicating, persuading, and understanding the needs of our end markets
- You’re familiar with the shortcomings of our competitors and you believe in our product
- Active listening skills to discover clients' technical, business and timeline drivers
- Demonstrated track record of meeting and exceeding your performance targets
- Strong organization skills that exhibit your high standards in terms of timeliness, responsiveness and follow-up
- You’ve been part of fast growing team with high velocity sales, with short sales cycles
- Proven success demoing software, as well as strong prospecting skills
Grata is the first search engine for company discovery, providing a single source of truth to find small to middle market private companies. We are developing cutting-edge search technology leveraging NLP and ML to automate the B2B research process on millions of small and medium businesses in the U.S. We’ve recently experienced significant growth and raised capital from top investors who built Google and transformed the finance industry.
Grata is committed to building an inclusive, equitable, and diverse organization. We embrace equal opportunity for all applicants and seek to foster a culture of belonging for our employees. We recognize and appreciate that the more inclusive we are, the better we will function as a team. Grata welcomes qualified applicants of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or family status, disability, military veteran status, and any other status or background.