- At Grata, we are looking for an experienced Staff Machine Learning Engineer with a strong engineering skillset, with extensive experience developing with search technologies. We are looking for someone who is excited about building a cutting edge private company search engine. With strong engineering knowhow, great system designs and product vision, they will push our search technology forward and drive even more value for our enterprise users.
About the Role:
- Work with the engineers and product closely on solutions that impact millions of datapoints
- Create, build, develop, deploy ML models
- Prototype and experiment with new technologies and methods
- Iterate and prototype rapidly
- You'll own the detailed technical design, development, and implementation of machine learning applications using existing and emerging technologies
- Ship well designed, tested production code
- Analyze our abundant user data to find promising features that will improve search relevance
- Brainstorm with Product, Designers, and Frontend Engineers to conceptualize new Search use-cases that could benefit from ML
- Own, operate and maintain the key services that power search
- MS/Phd in Computer Science, Machine learning, or related fields
- 6-8+ years of relevant experience
- You have experience with Search
- You have experience with deep learning, natural language inference, and search
- You have worked with machine learning algorithms such as BERT, GPT, Transformers
- You have experience with ML tooling such as Pytorch, Tensorflow, Huggingface
- You have experience in optimization on GPU / CPU / other architectures and MLOps tools like AWS Sagemaker etc
- Proven experience and knowledge of Python, Bash
- Experience with Elasticsearch, Solr, Lucene, or equivalent
Grata is the first search engine for company discovery, providing a single source of truth to find small to middle market private companies. We are developing cutting-edge search technology leveraging NLP and ML to automate the B2B research process on millions of small and medium businesses in the U.S. We’ve recently experienced significant growth and raised capital from top investors who built Google and transformed the finance industry. Grata is following optional hybrid office policy of being M, Tu, Th in office + W, F remote.
Grata is committed to building an inclusive, equitable, and diverse organization. We embrace equal opportunity for all applicants and seek to foster a culture of belonging for our employees. We recognize and appreciate that the more inclusive we are, the better we will function as a team. Grata welcomes qualified applicants of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or family status, disability, military veteran status, and any other status or background.