As Grata continues our rapid growth and expansion we are looking for an entrepreneurial player coach to help build our Account Management function. In this role you will develop and execute expansion plans for our largest and highest opportunity clients. As a part of our fast-growing sales team, you should be a firm believer in our unique product offering and take a consultative approach to achieve your revenue targets, and in turn, play an integral role in driving our business forward.
About the Role
- Build relationships with decision makers within accounts, leveraging product enhancements, increased user demand and engagement and value delivered to position Grata for the best commercial outcomes at each renewal.
- Take full commercial responsibility for negotiating all renewals and up-sells within your territory
- Consistently achieve quarterly and annual revenue targets within your territory.
- Develop and maintain quarterly territory and key account plans: conduct relevant data analysis to inform an ongoing account strategy; communicate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to fully execute the plans
- Manage the end-to-end annual renewal cycle, including critical activities such as key stakeholder management, usage monitoring and quarterly value reviews.
- Develop a quarterly cadence for client value reviews to collect feedback, identify any risks and expand user community at each client.
- Demo the Grata platform for prospective new users, adjusting your approach to fit the workflow and data needs of each client.
- Invest in your knowledge of Grata’s products and services sales skills to maximize your impact on our business.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of each client’s industry, organizational structure and our competitive advantage for each. Incorporate this knowledge in all client communications
- Maintain an accurate pipeline using our CRM, reflecting each renewal and potential for upsell..
- Provide regular and productive feedback loop to cross-functional teams (such as Product, Engineering) to enable continuous improvement of our platform
- Represent our product, brand, and company in a way that demonstrates Grata’s core principles
- 4+ years of experience as an account manager or selling SaaS, preferably into the [Consulting, Corporate, Investor] industry
- Ability to negotiate as well as articulate product value proposition and competitive advantage
- Demonstrated track record of meeting and exceeding your performance targets
- You’re familiar with the shortcomings of our competitors and you believe in our product
- Active listening skills to discover clients' technical, business and timeline drivers
- Strong organization skills that exhibit your high standards in terms of timeliness, responsiveness and follow-up
- Strong business acumen, with experience applying industry and product knowledge in written and verbal client communications
- You’ve been part of fast growing team with high velocity sales, and rapidly growing client base
- Self-starter, who can establish and organize daily sales activities working fully independently
- Strong leadership, communication, active listening, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Intellectual curiosity and a passion for learning
Grata is the first search engine for company discovery, providing a single source of truth to find small to middle market private companies. We are developing cutting-edge search technology leveraging NLP and ML to automate the B2B research process on millions of small and medium businesses in the U.S. We’ve recently experienced significant growth and raised capital from top investors who built Google and transformed the finance industry.
Grata is committed to building an inclusive, equitable, and diverse organization. We embrace equal opportunity for all applicants and seek to foster a culture of belonging for our employees. We recognize and appreciate that the more inclusive we are, the better we will function as a team. Grata welcomes qualified applicants of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or family status, disability, military veteran status, and any other status or background.