At Grata, we are looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager with a strong product mindset and customer-centric mentality. We are moving fast and building new innovative products that are shaking up the market. We want you to join us in crafting features that our customers will love.
We are looking for someone who has previously excelled in thinking through complex problems, has a bias towards action, who is comfortable working in highly fluid start-up environment and can turn ambiguous problems into a clear solution. We value Product Managers who are customer-obsessed, data-driven, and show passion and ownership for their mission and products.
About the Role:
- Develop compelling roadmaps, milestones, and metrics to target our desired goals and measure progress towards them.
- Lead product ideation and prioritization across a cross-functional team through the product development cycle-UI/UX, engineering, QA, and data analysis.
- Collaborate with design in building user experiences that are intuitive, creative and solve customer needs. These collaborative touchpoints are user research, design sessions, usability testing and customer feedback sessions.
- Ruthlessly prioritize ideas in a robust, data-informed way with an aim to have the most impact
- Execute efficiently in a fast-paced, fluid start-up environment where change is constant and creativity is a must.
- Draft requirements which are detailed out through customer conversations and analysis of customer usage data with input and feedback from design and engineering teams.
- Be the overall point-person to build compelling products and features for users.
- 3+ years of experience in product management with a focus on data-driven decisions and a track record of leading teams to impact.
- Skilled at communicating across a diverse set of stakeholders including Product, Design, QA, Engineering, Sales, Customer Success and customers directly.
- Have an innovative mentality, with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to turn ambiguity into clarity.
- Can partner and influence effectively across all levels of an organization, and regularly use these skills to improve the work going on around you.
- Have a history of finding innovative ways to validate big and novel ideas. You’re partial towards action and driving impact.
- Experience developing a vision and roadmap for an area of a product; or similarly, planning across cross-functional teams with many workstreams toward a focused goal
- Experience in a prior startup or high-ambiguity environment with abstract challenges and problems to solve
- Experience with data analysis, metrics, and goal-setting
- Excited to be a part of an inclusive culture
- Remote US locations with NYC preferred
Grata is the first search engine for company discovery, providing a single source of truth to find small to middle market private companies. We are developing cutting-edge search technology leveraging NLP and ML to automate the B2B research process on millions of small and medium businesses in the U.S. We’ve recently experienced significant growth and raised capital from top investors who built Google and transformed the finance industry.
Grata is committed to building an inclusive, equitable, and diverse organization. We embrace equal opportunity for all applicants and seek to foster a culture of belonging for our employees. We recognize and appreciate that the more inclusive we are, the better we will function as a team. Grata welcomes qualified applicants of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or family status, disability, military veteran status, and any other status or background.