We’re looking for a customer-centric, energetic and highly-motivated individual to join our Customer Success Team. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of account management, maintaining high customer renewal rates as a result of ongoing customer engagement, leadership, and outstanding communication skills. As a CSM, you will be responsible for cultivating and maintaining strong relationships within assigned accounts ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and driving ROI, leading to strong renewals and growth opportunities. The CSM will serve as the primary point of contact for key customers, understand customer success criteria, address questions, resolve issues and over time serve as a trusted advisor.
About the Role
- Perform initial onboarding of accounts, ensuring strong adoption and ongoing engagement throughout the customer’s lifetime.
- Serve as the primary contact for customers to resolve questions over email/phone, perform periodic customer success reviews that confirm satisfaction, resolve issues and bugs with the help of the Product and Engineering teams, and expand Grata use throughout the account.
- Maintain a revenue base by managing account retention and renewal and drive upgrade revenue through increased product adoption and increased usage.
- Maintain strong relationships with customers and ownership of customers’ success measured through renewal rate, NPS and other metrics that measure customer ROI.
- Proactively identify account risks and drive mitigation strategies.
- Provide expert customer insight to Product, Marketing and Sales on what innovation and continuous improvement is needed in the user experience, product capabilities and features, and customer engagement processes that ensure rapid adoption, usage velocity, and high renewal rates.
- Efficiently manage time to focus on essential activities to ensure customer satisfaction, account renewal, and account growth.
- You have 2-3 years of experience in a customer-facing role.
- Possess strong phone, written and verbal communication skills with excellent presentation skills.
- Proven proficiency in customer retention and ability to work independently.
- Successful candidates will be: innovative, persuasive, creative and have a genuine curiosity in their clients’ business. Goal and results-oriented, optimistic, smart, value added mindset, proactive and easily adapts to change.
- Ensure each client understands the ROI/value Grata delivers to their business through Executive Business Reviews and check-in calls that align to our client’s business goals and objectives.
- Identify and forecast risk as well as growth opportunities within your book of business.
- Confident, high energy, self-motivated and a true team player.
- Well-organized, with a high attention to detail, you are a resourceful problem solver and can manage multiple work streams.
- Achieve/exceed target KPIs including but not limited to: renewal %, upsell %, monthly active usage, and NPS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in MS Office, G-Suite, Zoom, HubSpot or other CRM tools, and Slack.
- You like a fast-paced environment and are not afraid to go the extra mile to get the job done right.
- Must work well within a team environment.
- You embrace our values. You’re thoughtful, selfless, and responsive.
Grata is the first search engine for company discovery, providing a single source of truth to find small to middle market private companies. We are developing cutting-edge search technology leveraging NLP and ML to automate the B2B research process on millions of small and medium businesses in the U.S. We’ve recently experienced significant growth and raised capital from top investors who built Google and transformed the finance industry.
Grata is committed to building an inclusive, equitable, and diverse organization. We embrace equal opportunity for all applicants and seek to foster a culture of belonging for our employees. We recognize and appreciate that the more inclusive we are, the better we will function as a team. Grata welcomes qualified applicants of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or family status, disability, military veteran status, and any other status or background.