- At Grata, we are looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer with strong background in automated testing and data quality evaluation. We are looking for someone is excited about contributing to a cutting edge private company search engine and driving success for our customers and partners. This person will contribute to our automated test suite across the stack - frontend JS tests, backend application layer tests, integrations tests, data quality tests and end-to-end tests.
About the Role:
- Design and develop test solutions and automation in a cross-functional, agile environment
- Be our subject matter expert for test and automation around enterprise software, APIs, and other cloud SaaS platforms
- Identify, evaluate, and manage the documentation and deliverables required for each project testing and automation
- Participate in all production deployments
- Work with product partners and developers to identify areas for improved efficiencies
- Lead junior QA engineers and manual testers
- You are comfortable working with globally distributed teams
- Experience as a QA/Test/Quality engineer
- Experience working with an automated test environment
- Experience testing web applications, React applications
- High attention to detail and process oriented
- Excited to be a part of an inclusive culture
- Based in NYC (or willing to relocate in the next ~3 months) - we do M, Tu, Th in office and W, F remote
Grata is the first search engine for company discovery, providing a single source of truth to find small to middle market private companies. We are developing cutting-edge search technology leveraging NLP and ML to automate the B2B research process on millions of small and medium businesses in the U.S. We’ve recently experienced significant growth and raised capital from top investors who built Google and transformed the finance industry.
Grata is committed to building an inclusive, equitable, and diverse organization. We embrace equal opportunity for all applicants and seek to foster a culture of belonging for our employees. We recognize and appreciate that the more inclusive we are, the better we will function as a team. Grata welcomes qualified applicants of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or family status, disability, military veteran status, and any other status or background.