We are looking for a Pharmacy Solutions Leader to work closely with our senior leadership team to continue to enhance our value proposition and rapidly grow a highly engaged and satisfied provider customer base. Initially, you will be an individual contributor reporting to our Founder & CEO, and partner with our functional Growth, Product and Success teams to achieve our objectives and key results (OKRs). Our goal after 12-18 months is for you to make a business case for growing your Pharmacy Solutions Team.
- Sales: partner with our Growth Team to continue to grow our provider base with new qualified health system customers.
- Solutions: partner with our Product Team to develop solutions for sourcing pharmacy products that are (i) hard to access (e.g. limited distribution drugs), (ii) alternatives for critical drug shortage items, and (iii) drive meaningful cost savings for the customer.
- Account Management: partner with our Success Team to ensure that existing customers are realizing maximum value from GraphiteRx.
To be successful in this role, you will need to:
- Clearly and effectively articulate the GraphiteRx value proposition to customers, suppliers, and trading partners.
- Independently close new provider customer opportunities sourced with the Growth Team while following best practices in SaaS/enterprise solutions sales.
- Analyze a provider’s purchase history and recommend products that present meaningful and actionable cost savings opportunities or other benefits. You’ll have help from a data analysts to organize the data but you must be capable of doing the value analysis independently.
- Work with our Success Team to ensure that existing provider customers are engaged and realize maximum value from GraphiteRx.
- Conduct user research and recommend product features and enhancements that drive value and work with Product to articulate these into actionable user stories.
- Leverage your industry expertise while still maintaining a confident (without attitude), curious and open approach to learning.
- As a member of our leadership team, contribute to building a winning startup culture and the achievement of our strategic goals.
- Deep domain expertise in pharmacy purchasing with an understanding of both the operational and strategic needs of our customers.
- Prior experience selling products, technology (SaaS) or services into health system pharmacies, is a big plus.
- Strong, friendly, and upbeat verbal and concise written communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced and demanding startup environment that will require 50-60 hours per week on average, especially during your initial ramp up and thereafter during growth sprints.
- Willingness and ability to travel as needed,, to meet with customers and represent GraphiteRx at tradeshows and conferences.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field; PharmD and/or MBA is a plus.
This position is in Nashville, TN. For someone relocating, you will be expected to complete your relocation to Nashville by July 2023. Until then, you will need to spend 2-3 weeks a month in Nashville.
- Join a fast-growing company early, make a difference, and enjoy the journey!
- Competitive compensation, startup options, and a rich benefits package, which includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, ClassPass, a generous leave policy, and more.
- Fun startup work environment with catered team lunches, happy hours, and team events.
- Downtown office in Nashville within walking distance from great restaurants and coffee shops.
GraphiteRx is a modern pharmacy marketplace platform that is transforming healthcare by reimagining how pharmacies, hospitals, clinics and their suppliers do business, together. We are defining a new category for healthcare distribution to improve access to and radically reduce the cost and complexity of healthcare. Our belief is simple: When we help providers and suppliers win, patients and healthcare win too! GraphiteRx is located in Nashville, TN and is backed by aMoon, Bowery Capital, lool Ventures, and New Era.
GraphiteRx is committed to building a diverse and inclusive company that celebrates and develops individuals of all backgrounds. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all applicants.
When applying for this role online please include a brief cover letter/note explaining why you are the right person for our team!