We are looking for a rising leader to work closely with our Founder & CEO to define our operating culture and enable our leadership team to be as effective as possible in our next stage of growth. As our Biz Ops Lead/er, you will be responsible for a variety of tasks and projects that combine strategy and operations. The ideal candidate for this role is very organized, detail oriented, analytical and has exceptional project management and communication skills. You will specialize in planning and execution and have a pulse on key metrics in order to drive accountability and keep our team aligned on our objectives and KPIs.
- Work directly with our Founder & CEO to execute our highest priorities on a given day or week while working on longer-term special projects and strategic initiatives.
- Support our Founder & CEO in establishing, communicating, tracking and measuring overall business strategy, OKRs, KPIs and other goals and initiatives and ensure that our teams are constantly aligned on priorities.
- Collect and synthesize information and data to identify actionable insights and provide analytics and transparent visibility to all aspects of company operations.
- Provide and drive operational improvements on day-to-day processes to enable GraphiteRx to scale effectively.
- 2+ years of experience in management consulting or operational roles; experience in a venture backed SaaS, marketplace or FinTech startup is a plus.
- High EQ and strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to build relationships with stakeholders across an organization and use influence (not authority) supported by data-driven analyses to achieve meaningful and measurable results.
- Strong, friendly, and upbeat verbal and concise written communication, presentation and negotiation skills with the ability to distill important concepts for audiences ranging from front-line associates to executive leadership, partners and investors.
- Self-starter who is comfortable operating with ambiguity in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Track record of executing quickly on complex projects with minimal guidance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or similar field; MBA is a plus.
- Join a fast-growing company early, make a difference, and enjoy the journey!
- Competitive compensation, startup options, and a rich benefits package, which includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, ClassPass, a generous leave policy, and more.
- Fun startup work environment with catered team lunches, happy hours, and team events.
- Downtown office in Nashville within walking distance from great restaurants and coffee shops.
GraphiteRx is a modern pharmacy marketplace platform that is transforming healthcare by reimagining how pharmacies, hospitals, clinics and their suppliers do business, together. We are defining a new category for healthcare distribution to improve access to and radically reduce the cost and complexity of healthcare. Our belief is simple: When we help providers and suppliers win, patients and healthcare win too! GraphiteRx is located in Nashville, TN and is backed by aMoon, Bowery Capital, lool Ventures, and New Era.
GraphiteRx is committed to building a diverse and inclusive company that celebrates and develops individuals of all backgrounds. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all applicants.
When applying for this role online please include a brief cover letter/note explaining why you are the right person for our team!