We are seeking a Customer Success Implementation Associate to join our growing GraphiteRx team. In this role, you'll be responsible for the setup, implementation and training of new customers during their first few months at GraphiteRx. You'll help key stakeholders analyze unique business goals, understand reports and tools, and provide insightful recommendations to help our customers maximize the value of our platform.
- Own the customer relationship during the onboarding and implementation phase.
- Communicate priorities and roadblocks clearly to stakeholders and maintain detailed notes/documentation to ensure successful delivery of implementation project goals.
- Collect master data information from pharmacy customers and their pharmaceutical suppliers and coordinate upload into GraphiteRx systems.
- Facilitate user training sessions and demos and coach customers on the adoption of key features or operational processes to help them meet their goals.
- Monitor new customers’ advancement through the onboarding phase and act as the voice of the customer with Product, Growth and Success teams.
- You must be a detail-oriented problem solver and organized project manager with 2+ years of relevant work experience in customer facing roles.
- Advanced proficiency with Excel and project management tools with ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously and still meet mission critical deadlines.
- Flexible, able to roll up sleeves and wear multiple hats in an unstructured, dynamic, fast-paced start-up environment and who can develop, adapt and evolve with the business.
- Confident, positive, enthusiastic, and tackle challenges with a sense of humor and a can-do attitude.
- Strong, friendly, upbeat verbal and concise written communication, presentation, and negotiating skills.
- Willingness to travel up to 15% of the time, when needed, to meet customers.
- Experience with Salesforce, a plus.
- Familiarity with the healthcare and/or pharmaceutical space is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, a graduate degree is a plus.
- Join a fast-growing company early, make a difference, and enjoy the journey!
- Competitive compensation, startup options, and a rich benefits package, which includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, ClassPass, a generous leave policy, and more.
- Fun startup work environment with catered team lunches, happy hours, and team events.
- Downtown office in Nashville within walking distance from great restaurants and coffee shops.
- Flexible hybrid in-office and at home work schedule.
GraphiteRx is a modern pharmacy marketplace platform that is transforming healthcare by reimagining how pharmacies and suppliers do business, together. We empower pharmaceutical suppliers to better serve customers by making it easier for pharmacies and clinics to procure medications in a more cost-effective and transparent manner. Our belief is simple. When we help pharmacies and suppliers win, patients and healthcare win too! GraphiteRx is located in Nashville, TN and is backed by Bowery Capital and lool Ventures.
GraphiteRx is committed to building a diverse and inclusive company that celebrates and develops individuals of all backgrounds. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all applicants.
When applying for this role online please include a brief cover letter/note explaining why you are the right person for our team!