We are looking for an Account Executive to join our team as we enter our next phase of growth. As an Account Executive, you will partner with our Head of Growth to generate new business opportunities. In your first 90-120 days you will engage our prospective customer base, schedule product demonstrations, and become a subject matter expert in our platform. You will grow into a critical team member of our growing sales organization for an industry-defining company.
- Build a pipeline of potential customers by reaching out via phone, email, text, and other sales campaign methods.
- Schedule product demonstrations and thoroughly document all sales activity in our CRM system.
- Assist with regular follow-ups with prospects and help close opportunities.
- Learn to effectively communicate the GraphiteRx value proposition and bring prospective customers to action.
- Continually prospect and qualify new leads to add to the sales pipeline.
- Partner cross-functionally with other departments and develop strategies to improve conversion rates and customer delight.
- 3+ years in an account executive role with a track record of achieving quota.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to establish rapport amongst a wide audience.
- Ability and desire to learn a complex product and convey its value to prospective customers.
- Willingness to travel as needed to attend trade shows and meet with clients and prospects
- Experience documenting activity in Salesforce, Hubspot, or a similar CRM system.
- Experience selling to hospital pharmacies, pharmaceutical suppliers or GPOs, is a plus.
- Join a fast-growing company early, make a difference, and enjoy the journey!
- Competitive compensation, startup options, and a rich benefits package, which includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, ClassPass, a generous leave policy, and more.
- Fun startup work environment with catered team lunches, happy hours, and team events.
- Downtown office in Nashville within walking distance from great restaurants and coffee shops.
GraphiteRx is a modern pharmacy marketplace platform that is transforming healthcare by reimagining how pharmacies, hospitals, clinics and their suppliers do business, together. We are defining a new category for healthcare distribution to improve access to and radically reduce the cost and complexity of healthcare. Our belief is simple: When we help providers and suppliers win, patients and healthcare win too! GraphiteRx is located in Nashville, TN and is backed by aMoon, Bowery Capital, lool Ventures, and New Era.
GraphiteRx is committed to building a diverse and inclusive company that celebrates and develops individuals of all backgrounds. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all applicants.
When applying for this role online please include a brief cover letter/note explaining why you are the right person for our team!