Are you a data-minded innovator with strong attention to detail and a passion for scaling SaaS platforms?
If so, we are looking for a Data Operations Manager to join our team as we enter our next phase of growth. You will drive the integration of customer data onto our platform ensuring quality, integrity, and accuracy. You will develop evolving best practices to capture customer data and through its collection partner with departments across the company to analyze and optimize its performance to increase customer delight as we scale our platform to the next level.
- Lead our data operations with a thorough knowledge and understanding of relational databases, data structures, and the ability to cleanse, analyze, and connect data from multiple sources.
- Manage and optimize processes for data intake, validation, mining, and engineering as well as modeling, visualization, and communication.
- Lead and advise direct reports on appropriate and advanced methods related to scalable data management processes.
- Ensure data requests are formally captured via standard data deliverables (source-to-target, control files, validation models) for ongoing data operations and maintenance.
- Work with the Sales, Customer Success, and IT teams to support client data sources with a focus on reliability, resiliency, and quality.
- Catalog Management: Develop and monitor utilities to ensure all supplier catalogs and items are accurate, up to date, and exposed to the correct customers; manage all functions of the product catalog, including initial upload, periodic updates, and troubleshooting any data quality issues.
- Design standardized and scalable processes to integrate text files in a variety of formats (CSV, pipe-delimited, fixed-width, etc.) into Salesforce.
- Execute daily operational activities related to EDI and other interface platforms including, mapping, operational monitoring, and error handling.
- Be the hands-on subject matter expert on data operations and data engineering within GraphiteRx.
- Evaluate existing and emerging technologies; select and implement the necessary data.
- 5+ years of experience in a data engineering, data management, analytics, or data-centric customer facing role, preferably in a fast-paced startup environment in a health tech, pharma tech, e-commerce, or marketplace business.
- Technical skills including advanced knowledge of spreadsheet tools (Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets), command-line scripting (Bash, ZSH), database languages (MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server), data engineering with open-source languages such as Python (Luigi, Airflow, Pandas, Spark), and general familiarity with cloud-based data processing tools such as AWS Glue and AWS Athena.
- General understanding of how data engineering workflows feed into data visualization software such as Tableau, Qlik, and PowerBI.
- Master Data Management (MDM) experience with large ERP or supply chain platforms is preferred; experience extracting, transforming, and loading pharmacy data is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, or Data Analytics or related experience; Master’s or PharmD degree is a plus.
- Experience handling multiple projects while successfully meeting project deadlines and a desire to take on increased responsibilities quickly; project management, experience is a plus.
- Join a fast-growing company early, make a difference, and enjoy the journey!
- Competitive compensation, startup options, and a rich benefits package, which includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, ClassPass, a generous leave policy, and more.
- Fun startup work environment with catered team lunches, happy hours, and team events.
- Downtown office in Nashville within walking distance from great restaurants and coffee shops.
- Flexible hybrid in-office and at home work schedule.
GraphiteRx is a modern pharmacy marketplace platform that is transforming healthcare by reimagining how pharmacies and suppliers do business, together. We empower pharmaceutical suppliers to better serve customers by making it easier for pharmacies and clinics to procure medications in a more cost-effective and transparent manner. Our belief is simple. When we help pharmacies and suppliers win, patients and healthcare win too! GraphiteRx is located in Nashville, TN and is backed by Bowery Capital and lool Ventures.
GraphiteRx is committed to building a diverse and inclusive company that celebrates and develops individuals of all backgrounds. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all applicants.
When applying for this role online please include a brief cover letter/note explaining why you are the right person for our team!