We are seeking a Product Designer as we enter our next phase of growth. You will work with our product and engineering teams to create the vision for our industry-defining marketplace platform. With a keen eye and mastery of UX/UI design best practices, your product designs will set a new standard of excellence for GraphiteRx and our customers.
- Partner with key stakeholders (both internal and external) to create customer centric designs for the GraphiteRx platform.
- Create wireframes, task flows, journey maps, and prototypes based on industry and user research.
- Create and manage a component/design system, and set best practices for modular UX Design.
- Lead design reviews and provide guidance on design strategy for your “pod”.
- Work with our offshore and local development teams to ensure proper design implementation (QA).
- Serve as an advocate for User Experience across all GraphiteRx functions.
- 3+ years of experience in product or UX design, with focus on scalable SaaS or B2B products.
- Strong attention to detail and understanding for user centric design methodology.
- Proven ability to translate User research and data into actionable insights.
- Proficiency in Figma is highly preferred, but will also consider Sketch experience.
- A strong portfolio of work that demonstrates your individual contribution to past teams and products.
- Experience in a fast-paced startup environment is a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning is a plus.
- Join a fast-growing company early, make a difference, and enjoy the journey!
- Competitive compensation, startup options, and a rich benefits package, which includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, ClassPass, a generous leave policy, and more.
- Fun startup work environment with catered team lunches, happy hours, and team events.
- Downtown office in Nashville within walking distance from great restaurants and coffee shops.
- Flexible hybrid in-office and at home work schedule.
GraphiteRx is a modern pharmacy marketplace platform that is transforming healthcare by reimagining how pharmacies and suppliers do business, together. We empower pharmaceutical suppliers to better serve customers by making it easier for pharmacies and clinics to procure medications in a more cost-effective and transparent manner. Our belief is simple. When we help pharmacies and suppliers win, patients and healthcare win too! GraphiteRx is located in Nashville, TN and is backed by Bowery Capital and lool Ventures.
GraphiteRx is committed to building a diverse and inclusive company that celebrates and develops individuals of all backgrounds. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all applicants.
When applying for this role online please include a brief cover letter/note explaining why you are the right person for our team!