GraphiteRx is a modern pharmacy marketplace platform that is transforming healthcare by reimagining how pharmacies and suppliers do business, together. We empower pharmaceutical suppliers to better serve customers by making it easier for pharmacies and clinics to procure medications in a more cost-effective and transparent manner. Our belief is simple. When we help pharmacies and suppliers win, patients and healthcare win too! GraphiteRx is located in Nashville, TN and is backed by Bowery Capital and lool Ventures.
We are seeking a Customer Success Manager to join us in our next phase of growth. You will join our team and perform a pivotal role in mapping our customers’ journey and championing GraphiteRx’s pursuit of customer delight. You will measure the performance of our platform and partner with teams across GraphiteRx to continuously improve the experience of our customers as we create a category defining company for the procurement of life saving medications.
- Create actionable insights into our customer experience and identify ways to increase customer value from GraphiteRx.
- Use a data driven and analytical approach to problem solving, utilizing industry measurements, including Net Promoter Score (NPS) and Customer Effort Score (CES) to increase customer satisfaction.
- Develop a contemporary and effective approach to convey value to customers and obtain insights and feedback without requiring customer participation in time consuming MBRs/QBRs.
- Champion our CX values and company-wide culture of obsessive customer focus, leading to a highly referable customer base.
- Establish and document best practices to ensure the successful adoption and usage of our product, and continue to seek insights and areas of improvement along the customer’s journey from onboarding, continued use, and renewal.
- Work cross-functionally with leadership, product and design, engineering, and customer support to better understand and effectively measure customer usage and incorporate those results into our products.
- 2+ years of progressive customer success (or CX) experience in a fast-paced B2B SaaS company. Startup experience preferred.
- Experience using analytics and insights to make recommendations in improving the customer experience.
- Experience with customer success tools (engagement analytics, product usage tracking, etc).
- Strong, friendly, upbeat verbal and concise written communication, presentation, and negotiating skills.
- Willingness to travel up to 15% of the time (post-Covid).
- Familiarity with the healthcare and/or pharmaceutical space is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, graduate degree is a plus.
- Join a fast-growing company early, make a difference, and enjoy the journey!
- Competitive compensation, startup options, and a rich benefits package, which includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, a generous leave policy, and more.
- Fun startup work environment with catered team lunches, happy hours, and team events.
- Centrally located office in Nashville within walking distance from great restaurants and coffee shops.
GraphiteRx is committed to building a diverse and inclusive company that celebrates and develops individuals of all backgrounds. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all applicants.
When applying for this role online please include a brief cover letter/note explaining why you are the right person for our team!