GraphiteRx is a modern pharmacy marketplace platform that is transforming healthcare by reimagining how pharmacies and suppliers do business, together. We empower pharmaceutical suppliers to better serve customers by making it easier for pharmacies and clinics to procure medications in a more cost-effective and transparent manner. Our belief is simple. When we help pharmacies and suppliers win, patients and healthcare win too! GraphiteRx is located in Nashville, TN and is backed by Bowery Capital and lool Ventures.
- Engage extensively with users, customers, internal teams and external partners in order to gain firsthand insight into the business needs and opportunities to deliver innovative, industry-transforming products in our space.
- Work with our engineers and designers to develop a product strategy and translate our product roadmap into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
- Lead agile product pod/pods to execute design, develop, and release activities and manage our agile backlog taking into account both short-term and long-term product goals.
- Define and implement KPIs and metrics to monitor adoption, usage, engagement and customer satisfaction with our products; experience with product engagement tools like Gainsight is a plus.
- 2+ years of product management experience in B2B SaaS, marketplace or fintech companies; experience working in a venture-backed startup that has scaled successfully through rapid growth is a plus.
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams both strategically and tactically in an unstructured, fast paced organization.
- Strong, friendly, and upbeat verbal and concise written communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Willingness to travel (post-COVID) up to 20% of time.
- Familiarity with the healthcare and/or pharmaceutical space and experience implementing solutions with large health system and/or pharma organizations is a plus.
- Join a fast-growing company early, make a difference, and enjoy the journey!
- Competitive compensation, startup options, and a rich benefits package, which includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, a generous leave policy, and more.
- Fun startup work environment with catered team lunches, happy hours, and team events.
- Centrally located office in Nashville within walking distance from great restaurants and coffee shops.
GraphiteRx is committed to building a diverse and inclusive company that celebrates and develops individuals of all backgrounds. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all applicants.
When applying for this role online please include a brief cover letter/note explaining why you are the right person for our team!