As a product manager responsible for datacentre deployment, you will work with our largest customers to create and deliver deployments based on our innovative IPU scale-out products. You will be the technical point-of-contact for scale-out customers, and will be comfortable working across Graphcore internal teams, customer engineering and business groups, and third-party ecosystem partners to deliver complete solutions. You will be responsible for uncovering and articulating unmet customer needs and will work closely with our systems product team to define product offerings that meet those needs. You will be comfortable working in a VUCA environment (volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous), all the while demonstrating outstanding stakeholder management skills.
The position will be part of the Graphcore Product team and is based in Beijing.
- Work with the customer to develop complete Graphcore datacentre deployments. Align customer requirements with Graphcore product delivery plans and roadmap. Where gaps are uncovered, work with Graphcore development teams (and third parties) to develop innovative solutions.
- Work closely with Graphcore sales to position Graphcore products in complex customer engagements. Development of Graphcore solutions proposals as part of the sales process.
- Work with Graphcore program management to develop and communicate related delivery plans to the customer.
- As part of the Graphcore product team, work to uncover and refine customer requirements.
- Act as the voice of the customer within Graphcore for datacentre-scale deployments, to include key solution value propositions, competitive analysis, and positioning.
- Train Graphcore field teams on end-to-end deployment solutions.
- Working with the marketing team, create customer case study collateral for promotional purposes.
- Drive awareness of Graphcore scale-out solutions in the market and engage with key influencers.
- At least 5 years’ experience of hyperscale, HPC or AI/ML systems deployment.
- Strong understanding of complete AI/ML solutions architecture, from hardware through to application level (compute, storage, network, security, administration, virtualization, and orchestration).
- Experience in developing and delivering customer proposals; matched by experience in delivery and deployment of end-to-end HPC or AI/ML solutions.
- Qualified to graduate level in a relevant discipline.
- Sophisticated relationship and influencing skills. The successful individual needs to be comfortable working across multiple stakeholder groups from C-level downwards.
- Resilient and determined. Engaged and a critical thinker.
- International travel up to 20%
You will report to the Director of Product Management in Graphcore’s Bristol headquarters.
We welcome people of different backgrounds and experiences and are committed to building an inclusive work environment making Graphcore a great home for everyone. We are an equal opportunity employer and want to build a work environment where everyone is happy, productive, and respectful, for them to do their best.