At Graphcore we’re optimistic for a future where people live healthier, more informed, more creative lives. Our team is at the forefront of the artificial intelligence revolution, enabling innovators from all industries and sectors to expand human potential with technology. We believe our IPU technology will become the worldwide standard for artificial intelligence, transforming whole industries and sectors whether you are a medical researcher, roboticist or building autonomous cars.
What we do really makes a difference.
We are committed to building an inclusive work environment that makes Graphcore a great home for everyone. An equal opportunity employer, we want to build a work environment where everyone is happy, productive and respectful.
What you’ll be doing
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you’ll play a critical role in the continued growth of Graphcore and achievement of our long-term vision & goals. Reporting into the Talent Acquisition Director, your primary focus will be the delivery of all recruitment activities for our Oslo location. This will involve a mixture of hardware and software engineering positions along with some corporate roles.
As well as ensuring the delivery of our 2021 hiring plan, you’ll also be involved with related recruitment projects and broader initiatives as part of our wider People team. This is a hands-on, delivery, role that requires both tactical and strategic capability and a highly organised, structured approach along with technical recruitment market knowledge.
Other responsibilities include:
- Attract, screen and hire technical candidates through a robust and consistent recruitment process.
- Manage all candidates efficiently with a focus on ensuring an excellent and timely experience.
- Utilise & maintain our Applicant Tracking System (ATS), ensuring timely & accurate updates at all stages of the recruitment process.
- Adopt a data driven and evidence-based approach to delivery underpinned by a commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- Develop collaborative internal relationships with Marketing, People and Engineering teams to ensure that the recruitment strategy meets wider business requirements.
- Support wider People team projects and activities globally.
What you’ll bring
You’ll have demonstrable experience gained from performing similar roles inhouse within the technology sector. This will include a thorough understanding of recruiting highly technical, niche roles straddling both hardware and software. It goes without saying that you’ll have strong direct sourcing skills as well as high levels of credibility and the ability to build influential relationships with internal stakeholders.
As well as the above, you’ll also bring the following skills and experience:
- Ability to both develop (and execute) recruitment strategies for a range of technical roles as well as adopting a pragmatic approach to identifying and capitalising on shorter term opportunities.
- Expert communicator & presenter – written and in person.
- Customer focused – committed to delivering an excellent experience for candidates and our hiring community.
- Analytical and able to interpret recruitment data & make recommendations based on results.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to effectively prioritise and manage own workload.
- Able to juggle multiple tasks, set own deadlines and deliver against them, including managing and prioritising conflicting programme timelines.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Natural problem-solving skills.
We welcome people of different backgrounds and experiences and are committed to building an inclusive work environment that makes Graphcore a great home for everyone. We are an equal opportunity employer and want to build a work environment where everyone is happy, productive and respectful, so they can do their best work. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, just let us know.