At Graphcore we’re optimistic for a future where people live healthier, more informed, more creative lives. Founded just three years ago, Graphcore's growth and impact has been little short of staggering. We believe we're in a unique position as a new wave of machine learning technology begins to emerge. We see a world where technology enhances human potential, and takes us into a new era of intelligence and progress that everyone can benefit from. What we can achieve over the next few years will re-shape business around the world.
There's an impatience, a passion, a focus on getting things done, but we're not prescriptive about how things get done. That's up to you - to take ownership, to take the lead, and to go where your thinking takes you.
What we do, really makes a difference.
What you’ll be doing
As a Sales Global Account Manager, you are responsible for selling Graphcore’s Products to a number of key global customers. Your ability to penetrate new divisions and organizations within your assigned accounts will be critical to your success in this role. Teams from Graphcore’s Marketing, Systems Engineering and Product Development functions will provide support and tools for you to leverage in order to attain and exceed sales performance goals.
You will drive all aspects of Graphcore’s relationship with key accounts and will be measured on delivering long term sustainable revenue, demand creation, co-selling, influencing sales management, engineering/marketing alignment, and enabling both internal and external sales with training and education.
Other responsibilities include:
- Generate and execute a worldwide growth strategy with key accounts.
- Lead and operationalize worldwide field sales organisations to develop the sales pipelines in order to achieve short and long-term business objectives and revenue targets.
- Build joint business strategies and actions to improve opportunities in key vertical segments for key accounts external customers.
- Balance and coordinate with distributed teams across various lines of business within both companies, including Marketing, Sales, and Engineering.
- Influence partner sales with the value proposition of our products, platforms and resources to grow our IPU based eco-system.
- Planning, resource and deliver training / seminars to educate, motivate, and align field sellers.
- Coordinate alignment between Graphcore account executives and synchronize worldwide sales, engineering, and marketing strategies.
- Up to 30% travel required
What you’ll bring
You’ll have demonstrable experience gained from performing similar roles within the international technology sector. In our rapidly growing, fast-paced environment, you will demonstrate the ability to think strategically and analytically about sales, business, product, and technical challenges. You will need to leverage creativity to build and convey compelling value propositions and work cross-functionally to foster alignment and eliminate obstacles. It goes without saying that you’ll have high levels of credibility and the ability to build influential relationships with senior stakeholders.
As well as the above, you’ll also bring the following skills and experience:
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or similar technical field bachelor’s degree required. MBA is a plus.
- A strong understanding of technology as a service (Iaas,SaaS,PaaS) is preferred, although not essential.
- We highly value specialty skills in AI, HPC, Open Source, and Professional Visualization.
- Your excellent communication and presentation skills enables you as a self-starter, working with minimal direction.
- History of successfully working with technology providers and sales channel partners.
- A history of implementing successful long-term relationship with customers, especially executives.
- You are process oriented, with a high capability for logical and critical thinking.
- 10+ year experience in sales or business development with outstanding track record of driving business.