At Graphcore we’re optimistic for a future where people live healthier, more informed, more creative lives. Founded just three years ago, Graphcore's growth and impact has been little short of staggering. We believe we're in a unique position as a new wave of machine learning technology begins to emerge. We see a world where technology enhances human potential, and takes us into a new era of intelligence and progress that everyone can benefit from. What we can achieve over the next few years will re-shape business around the world.
There's an impatience, a passion, a focus on getting things done, but we're not prescriptive about how things get done. That's up to you - to take ownership, to take the lead, and to go where your thinking takes you.
What we do, really makes a difference.
What you’ll be doing
As an Enterprise Sales Manager you will be responsible for selling Graphcore’s products to some of the hottest Enterprise customers specializing in Internet Services. Your ability to penetrate new divisions and organisations within your assigned accounts will be critical to your success in this role. Teams from Graphcore’s Marketing, Systems Engineering and Product Development functions will provide support and tools for you to leverage in order to attain and exceed sales performance goals.
Other responsibilities include:
- Schedule and attend sales appointments with prospects.
- Determine if the customer has a valid business need for Graphcore Products.
- Propose an evaluation test project to enable the customer to test the product in their own or external (Cloud) environment.
- Settle acceptance criteria for customer to judge the success or failure of an evaluation test project.
- Build and strengthen your business relationship with existing accounts; follow-up to ensure all their post-sales needs are being met.
- Work in close partnership with the rest of the Global sales team to close more opportunities and expand revenues.
- Provide status information to your Manager including forecast/pipeline information.
- Achieve design win and revenue sales targets associated with your accounts.
- Leverage CRM to maintain accurate data and hold responsibility for the development, management and closure of forecasted opportunities.
- Up to 20% travel required
What you’ll bring
You’ll have demonstrable experience gained from performing similar roles within the international technology sector, to include significant knowledge of the Internet services vertical and associated companies. It goes without saying that you’ll have high levels of credibility and the ability to build influential relationships with senior stakeholders.
As well as the above, you’ll also bring the following skills and experience:
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or similar technical field bachelor’s degree required. MBA is a plus.
- A detailed understanding of Cloud Infrastructure and HPC Architecture.
- A deep understanding of the sales process and Channel Sales (OEM and Cloud Service Providers).
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; presentation, customer service, business and negotiation skills.
- High energy with the capability to multi-task in a dynamic, rapidly growing organisation.
- 10+ year experience in sales or business development with an outstanding track record of delivering against targets & driving revenue increases.
- Knowledge of Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning is a significant advantage.