Graphcore has created a completely new processor, the Intelligence Processing Unit (IPU), specifically designed for artificial intelligence. The IPU’s unique architecture means developers can run current machine learning models orders of magnitude faster. More importantly, it lets AI researchers undertake entirely new types of work, not possible using current technologies, to drive the next great breakthroughs in general machine intelligence.
We believe our IPU technology will become the worldwide standard for artificial intelligence compute. The performance of Graphcore’s IPU is going to be transformative across all industries and sectors whether you are a medical researcher, roboticist or building autonomous cars.
Our team is at the forefront of the artificial intelligence revolution, enabling innovators from all industries and sectors to expand human potential with technology. What we do, really makes a difference.
- Manage all aspects of end product quality management
- Establish close working relationships with internal Engineering partners
- Establish close working relationship with contract manufacturing partner in Asia (full SMT & product assembly)
- Own and drive definition of product Quality and compliance
- Own reliability assessment process and related activities
- Be the key contact for customer product quality engagements
- Manage interactions with suppliers, customer to deliver best in class quality targets
- Triage fails (internal & external) to provide initial analysis of product level screening
- Develop a clear roadmap for Quality associated with various market segments
- Systematic approach
- Strong data analysis skills
- Good communicator
- Good problem solving skills
- Familiar with relevant Quality standards for electronic products
- Familiar with relevant semiconductor Quality standards
- Experienced in ownership of all aspects of product quality
- Degree level qualifications in Electronics, Physics or equivalent qualifications/experience
Please note, we are only considering candidates who have an established right to work in the UK for roles based in Bristol, UK.