The use of machine learning to reimagine software and services development is exploding. Companies from every corner of the industry -- the biggest cloud service providers to corporate industrials to financial services to healthcare to retailers -- are exploring new ways of building products and services using data-centric learning models in place of traditional programming. The drive to deliver more timely and accurate results is compelling an ever greater need for specialized computing power. A key aspect of this Machine Intelligence market is the increasing trend towards very large AI knowledge models that are trained across a large number of interconnected servers.
Graphcore’s Intelligence Processing Unit, or IPU, are specifically designed for artificial intelligence applications. The IPU is a revolutionary break from legacy processor architectures (e.g. GPUs, CPUs, etc.) and is a graph processor designed for the massive parallelism and sparse data structures characteristic of training and deploying Machine Intelligence knowledge models. Architecturally, IPUs are a unique new approach and offer performance, latency, and power efficiency advantages that distinguish them from legacy processors. Graphcore IPUs and associated software tools support AI graph processing across a large number of servers for large scale model training.
We are looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to bridge the gap between our scalable AI processing strategy and the needs of our target markets. Working closely with other members of the Product, Marketing, Sales, and Engineering teams, this high-profile position will play a key role in communicating our value propositions for scalability and very large model training. This requires the ability to translate highly technical product features and capabilities into easy-to-understand differentiated messaging that highlights the value of Graphcore’s technology for direct and indirect customers. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Develop go-to-market plans including core positioning and compelling messaging, incorporated in product collateral including presentations, white papers, case studies, and benchmarks
- Act as an evangelist for Graphcore products via presentations at customers, trade events, blog posts, etc
- Conduct competitive product research and develop competitive analyses that provide actionable intelligence on how to position to win
- Engage with the sales and field team to understand product use cases and key decision factors
- Team with Marketing to plan and execute marketing communications activities including corporate and trade events, training, press/analyst briefings, and product launches
- Enable Sales with tools and training to support the selling process
- Coordinate with partners and customers on collaborative co-promotional sales and messaging
- 4-6 years of product or technical marketing experience in high performance computing, hyperscale processing environments, and machine learning
- B.S. in computer science or other technical/mathematics discipline; MS/PhD/MBA a plus
- Outstanding communication skills: verbal, writing, presentations, including ability to author original content
- Results-oriented team player, focused, creative, highly communicative
- International travel up to 25%
- Position is based at Graphcore’s headquarters in Bristol, U.K.
We welcome people of different backgrounds and experiences and are committed to building an inclusive work environment that makes Graphcore a great home for everyone. We are an equal opportunity employer and want to build a work environment where everyone is happy, productive and respectful so they can do their best work. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, just let us know.