Graphcore has created a completely new processor, the Intelligence Processing Unit (IPU), specifically designed for artificial intelligence. The IPU’s unique architecture means developers can run current machine learning models orders of magnitude faster. More importantly, it lets AI researchers undertake entirely new types of work, not possible using current technologies, to drive the next great breakthroughs in general machine intelligence.
We believe our IPU technology will become the worldwide standard for artificial intelligence compute. The performance of Graphcore’s IPU is going to be transformative across all industries and sectors whether you are a medical researcher, roboticist or building autonomous cars.
Our team is at the forefront of the artificial intelligence revolution, enabling innovators from all industries and sectors to expand human potential with technology. What we do, really makes a difference.
- Create and maintain digital IC tests using the chip's DFT infrastructure and the DFT toolset
- Setup and use DFT based fault diagnosis tests and tools for use in test debug and yield enhancement.
Key Skills and Experience
- Degree level qualifications in Electronics, Physics or equivalent qualifications
- Good communicator
- Systematic approach
- Experience of Linux, Bash and Git
- Experience of Verilog and Verilog Simulation
- Experience in using the Mentor Tessent DFT toolset
- Thorough understanding of DFT techniques for high performance microprocessors manufactured in advanced CMOS processes
- Experience in setup and debug of ATPG, Memory BIST and Logic BIST based tests
- Fluent in TCL
We welcome people of different backgrounds and experiences and are committed to building an inclusive work environment that makes Graphcore a great home for everyone. We are an equal opportunity employer and want to build a work environment where everyone is happy, productive and respectful so they can do their best work. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, just let us know.
Please note, we are only considering candidates who have an established right to work in the UK for roles based in Bristol, UK.