Founded just over three years ago, Graphcore's growth and impact has been little short of staggering. We believe we're in a unique position as a new wave of machine learning technology begins to emerge. We see a world where technology enhances human potential and takes us into a new era of intelligence and progress that everyone can benefit from.
What we can achieve over the next few years will re-shape businesses around the world.
Graphcore has created a completely new processor, the Intelligence Processing Unit (IPU), specifically designed for artificial intelligence. The IPU’s unique architecture means developers can run current machine learning models orders of magnitude faster. More importantly, it lets AI researchers undertake entirely new types of work, not possible using current technologies, to drive the next great breakthroughs in general machine intelligence.
As an embedded test engineer, you will be working alongside Graphcore’s embedded engineering team in Bristol developing and executing test strategies, frameworks and functions for supporting Graphcore’s Intelligence Processing Unit. You will also work closely with our hardware engineering team, our drivers and systems team and our development operations team.
- Capture test requirements from the embedded engineering team and their associated stakeholders.
- Investigate test methodologies, frameworks and systems appropriate for testing low level physical products.
- Engineer and build test plans and test cases, integrating and reporting within CI/CD pipelines.
- Coordinate embedded test activities across the business inline with release procedures.
- Assist and support engineering with fault tracking, investigations and debug
- Scripting with Python and other similar scripting languages
- Desire to learn or at least understand programming in C
- An interest in DevOps, CI, databases, graphical reporting tools and software frameworks
- Familiarity with software/firmware configuration management tools and defect tracking tools
- An interest in electronics, circuits, protocols and devices
- Understanding of Real-Time operating systems is desirable
- Excellent communication skills
In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer a generous pension scheme and to support your well-being we provide health insurance, life cover and an employee assistance programme.
We welcome people of different backgrounds and experiences and are committed to building an inclusive work environment that makes Graphcore a great home for everyone. We are an equal opportunity employer and want to build a work environment where everyone is happy, productive and respectful. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, just let us know.
Please note, we are only considering candidates who have an established right to work in the UK for roles based in Bristol, UK