Graphcore has created a completely new processor, the Intelligence Processing Unit (IPU), specifically designed for artificial intelligence. The IPU’s unique architecture means developers can run current machine learning models orders of magnitude faster. More importantly, it lets AI researchers undertake entirely new types of work, not possible using current technologies, to drive the next great breakthroughs in general machine intelligence.
We believe our IPU technology will become the worldwide standard for artificial intelligence compute. The performance of Graphcore’s IPU is going to be transformative across all industries and sectors whether you are a medical researcher, roboticist or building autonomous cars.
Our team is at the forefront of the artificial intelligence revolution, enabling innovators from all industries and sectors to expand human potential with technology. What we do, really makes a difference.
- Manage supplier, customer and internal quality management
- Establish close working relationships with Engineering partners
- Drive Quality process definition, and compliance
- Support reliability assessment process and activities
- Manage supplier, customer and internal audits as needed
- Triage fails (internal & external) to provide first level of screening
- Develop a clear roadmap for Quality associated with various market segments
- 5 years experience
- Systematic approach
- Strong data analysis skills
- Good communicator
- Good problem solving skills
- Very familiar with relevant semiconductor Quality standards
- Experienced in silicon, packaging and system level quality
- Degree level qualifications in Electronics, Physics or equivalent qualifications
We welcome people of different backgrounds and experiences and are committed to building an inclusive work environment that makes Graphcore a great home for everyone. We are an equal opportunity employer and want to build a work environment where everyone is happy, productive and respectful so they can do their best work. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, just let us know.