Graphcore has created a completely new processor, the Intelligence Processing Unit (IPU), specifically designed for artificial intelligence. The IPU’s unique architecture means developers can run current machine learning models orders of magnitude faster. More importantly, it lets AI researchers undertake entirely new types of work, not possible using current technologies, to drive the next great breakthroughs in general machine intelligence.
We believe our IPU technology will become the worldwide standard for artificial intelligence compute. The performance of Graphcore’s IPU is going to be transformative across all industries and sectors whether you are a medical researcher, roboticist or building autonomous cars.
Our team is at the forefront of the artificial intelligence revolution, enabling innovators from all industries and sectors to expand human potential with technology. What we do, really makes a difference.
- Establish close working relationships with internal & external Engineering partners
- Act as the central point for resolving silicon & package level problems that require multiple inputs
- Own yield improvement roadmap/activities and manage stakeholder activities
- Drive solution for data analysis needs for all collected development & production data
- Determine data collection plans
- Key interface for Asia Ops team
- Key interface for foundry, test and OSAT partners
- Good communicator
- Systematic approach
- Strong data analysis skills
- Over 5yrs experience in working within fab/fabless/foundry/OSAT environment
- Good knowledge and ability to solve problems at silicon and package product level
- Experienced in working with leading edge suppliers in Semiconductor Supply Chain
- Degree level qualifications in Electronics, Physics or equivalent qualifications
We welcome people of different backgrounds and experiences and are committed to building an inclusive work environment that makes Graphcore a great home for everyone. We are an equal opportunity employer and want to build a work environment where everyone is happy, productive and respectful so they can do their best work. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, just let us know.