More than seven billion people depend on farms for healthy and affordable food. By 2050, the global population will surpass nine billion and farmers will need new ways to deliver on this surging demand. They’ll be seeking options that both sustain the environment and help them to be economically viable, and are increasingly turning to the world’s leading Farm Management Software (FMS), Granular.
As an organization, we are committed to delivering the most innovative and industry leading digital products that our customers will love.
This Product Manager will develop and drive the product strategy, roadmap and will work across diverse teams including Sales, Agronomy, Marketing, and Data Science to support our customers in managing pasture practices.
At Corteva Digital, you’ll have the opportunity to work with a top-tier leadership team with proven entrepreneurial expertise to reshape the $3 trillion agriculture industry. We’re growing quickly, and expanding our team. Currently, we’re operating in an employee-focused response to COVID-19, with remote work until it is safe to return to the office! We’re looking for proactive, intellectual, and versatile individuals to join our team to improve the lives of our farmers!
What You’ll Get To Do:
- Work on pioneering and powerful business model to more precisely and accurately place needed pasture management products to help ranchers manage costs and reduce environmental impact.
- Deeply understand rancher problems during in order to build and design an integrated experience (pasture management, software, & service) to solve farm problems
- Work collaboratively with Design, Engineering, QA, Project Management, Sales to deliver effective and easy to use software solutions.
- Ensure Data Science has the support they need to unlock market specific business opportunities
- Work with product analytics team to deeply understand your customers and the way they use your products
- Perform data analysis to uncover and understand product trends
- Identify risks and issues that would block the product team and work to clear the path
- Identify, establish and build collaborative relationships with partners to set clear expectations and realistic goals
Who You Will Do It With:
- A 25-person product management team passionate about using software to change how farming is done
- Product designers, engineers and data scientists who will work alongside you to build, test, refine, and deliver experiences that help make farming more efficient and profitable
Who You Are:
- Obsessed with the customer, identifying their problems and building software solutions that they love
- Strong collaborator with experience building software with Design and Engineering
- Structured thinker with demonstrates strategic thinking with clear rationale and a focus on achieving business outcomes
- Able to prioritize based on customer value in potentially ambiguous situations
- Knowledgeable of SaaS, PaaS and Data Integrations
- Strong Strategic & Analytical abilities
- BS in technical field or equivalent experience
- Experience working across borders with sophisticated products and distributed teams
Perks and Benefits:
- Upward mobility. We are growing and need talent who can take on increasingly challenging and rewarding roles
- Flexible Vacation Policy + Sick Time
- 10 paid company holidays per year
- Volunteer Time Off
- 401k Matching Program
- Employer sponsored Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- Family Parental Leave
- Learning Programs and Employee Development
- Open floor plan and dog-friendly offices
Who We Are:
Granular is Farm Management Software (FMS) that is helping thousands of farmers to build stronger farms today and steward their lands for generations to come. Granular uniquely combines an industry-leading support team with the most recommended suite of easy-to-use powerful software to help farmers and their teams run all aspects of their farm business. From financials to agronomy to operations, farmers are now able to make data-driven decisions with greater confidence in an increasingly challenging environment.
Granular was founded in 2014 with the mission of helping farmers run more profitable and efficient business instead of maximizing bushels. Built as a collaboration between several of the most advanced family farms and top technology investors including Google Ventures, Granular is widely credited for launching the first modern, built in the cloud and mobile-centric FMS in 2014. In 2017, Corteva Agriscience acquired Granular to bring together the best technologists, scientists, and entrepreneurs from across the world with its global presence and deep resources to serve the needs of farmers through the transformative effects of digital technologies.
Today, our over 400 passionate employees are on a mission helping our customers solve their problems today and for food demands in the future by shaping agriculture through continuous innovations in farm productivity, profitability, and environmental sustainability.
Granular is San Francisco-based, with offices worldwide. Granular is an independent, wholly-owned subsidiary of Corteva Agriscience (NYSE:CTVA), a spin off of DowDuPont™. Learn more about our company and people at http://granular.ag/ (http://granular.ag/), Twitter, @GranularAg, and Instagram, @Granular_Ag, or facebook
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.