More than seven billion people depend on farms for healthy and affordable food. By 2050, the global population will surpass nine billion and farmers will need new ways to deliver on this surging demand. They’ll be seeking options that both sustain the environment and help them to be economically viable, and are increasingly turning to the world’s leading Farm Management Software (FMS), Granular.
As an organization, we are committed to delivering the most innovative and industry leading digital products that our customers will love.
The Senior Product Manager owns the direction and evolution of our satellite imagery program, used by product and data science teams throughout our parent company, Corteva, and around the world to deliver insights that make farming more efficient, profitable, and sustainable.
At Granular, you’ll have the opportunity to work with a top-tier leadership team with proven entrepreneurial expertise to reshape the $3 trillion agriculture industry. We’re growing quickly, and expanding our team. Currently, we’re operating in an employee-focused response to COVID-19, with 100% remote work until it is safe to return to the office. We’re looking for proactive, intellectual, and versatile individuals to join our team to improve the lives of our farmers.
What You’ll Get To Do:
- In the first 90 days, build a deep understanding of how customers and internal teams use satellite imagery to develop and deliver scalable insights
- In the first year, develop a product strategy that
- Provides users throughout the company access to the best imagery for their needs, at the right cost
- Increases the speed and volume of new imagery-based data science models to production
- Help bring innovative technology to market (satellite imagery, machine learning, etc.)
- Own and deliver against your product strategy and roadmap
- Lead the metrics you and your team will be measured against
- Prioritize your team’s work based on global business impact
- Be a champion for your team and their work
Who You Will Do It With:
- A 15-person product management team passionate about using software to change how farming is done
- A team of engineers and data scientists who will work alongside you to build, test, refine, and deliver experiences that help make farming more efficient and profitable
Who You Are:
- A product leader with 4+ years of managing successful products
- Passionate about building scalable platforms, services, and data products
- Strong experience managing or working with geospatial data
- Excellent cross-functional team leader
- Strong, analytical problem-solver
- Able to understand and communicate technical challenges
- Excellent communicator, verbally and in writing
- Able to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships throughout the organization
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
Perks and Benefits:
- Upward mobility. We are growing and need talent who can take on increasingly challenging and rewarding roles
- Flexible Vacation Policy + Sick Time
- 10 paid company holidays per year
- Volunteer Time Off
- 401k Matching Program
- Employer sponsored Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- Family Parental Leave
- Learning Programs and Employee Development
- Open floor plan and dog-friendly offices when offices re-open
- Currently, we’re operating in an employee-focused response to COVID-19, with 100% remote work. When it is safe to do so, our office hubs will be used for intentional, in-person collaboration but we will retain a flexible work from home policy
Who We Are:
Granular is Farm Management Software (FMS) that is helping thousands of farmers to build stronger farms today and steward their lands for generations to come. Granular uniquely combines an industry-leading support team with the most recommended suite of easy-to-use powerful software to help farmers and their teams run all aspects of their farm business. From financials to agronomy to operations, farmers are now able to make data-driven decisions with greater confidence in an increasingly challenging environment.
Granular was founded in 2014 with the mission of helping farmers run more profitable and efficient business instead of maximizing bushels. Built as a collaboration between several of the most advanced family farms and top technology investors including Google Ventures, Granular is widely credited for launching the first modern, built in the cloud and mobile-centric FMS in 2014. In 2017, Corteva Agriscience acquired Granular to bring together the best technologists, scientists, and entrepreneurs from across the world with its global presence and deep resources to serve the needs of farmers through the transformative effects of digital technologies.
Today, our over 400 passionate employees are on a mission helping our customers solve their problems today and for food demands in the future by shaping agriculture through continuous innovations in farm productivity, profitability, and environmental sustainability.
Granular is San Francisco-based, with offices worldwide. Granular is an independent, wholly-owned subsidiary of Corteva Agriscience (NYSE:CTVA), a spin off of DowDuPont™. Learn more about our company and people at http://granular.ag/, Twitter, @GranularAg, and Instagram, @Granular_Ag, or facebook.com/GranularAgriculture/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.