More than seven billion people depend on farms for healthy and affordable food. By 2050, the global population will surpass nine billion and farmers will need new ways to deliver on this surging demand. They’ll be seeking options that both sustain the environment and help them to be economically viable, and are increasingly turning to the world’s leading Farm Management Software (FMS), Granular.
As an organization, we are committed to delivering the most innovative and industry leading digital products that our customers will love.
As a Senior Technical Recruiter you'll join our talent team to help scale Granular's engineering, product management, design, and data science teams across the U.S. Your days will be filled with building and managing diverse candidate pools and pipelines and working closely with business partners to bring top talent to Granular.
At Granular, you’ll have the opportunity to work with a top-tier leadership team with proven entrepreneurial expertise to reshape the $3 trillion agriculture industry. We’re growing quickly, and expanding our team. Currently, we’re operating in an employee-focused response to COVID-19, with 100% remote work until it is safe to return to the office. We’re looking for proactive, intellectual, and versatile individuals to join our team to improve the lives of our farmers.
What You’ll Get To Do:
- Creatively source passive software engineering, product management, design, and/or data science candidates, screen inbound applicants and constantly identify ways to improve our recruiting strategy, talent brand, and experience.
- Act as talent advisor and SME with hiring partners, business leaders and key cross-functional teams.
- Ensure that each candidate has a unique, positive and memorable experience from start to finish.
- Partner with team members and hiring managers to optimize and strengthen interview stages and milestones - from the kick off meeting, to a detailed interview plan, to the hiring of our future team members.
- Identify and engage top talent, playing a key role in evaluating skill and team fit, and serving as the main point of contact for your candidates throughout the entire recruiting process.
- Regularly track and analyze pipeline and performance data. Influence hiring decisions by sharing critical KPIs, talent metrics, and market intel with applicable internal partners.
Who You'll Do It With:
- You’ll join a growing recruitment team of seven members. You’ll have two direct peers and a recruiting manager whom you will specifically own product development recruiting with, and as a team, focus on hiring for our fastest growing departments.
- Your senior level experience in software engineering and product management recruitment will help grow and develop those around you for a stronger, better, recruiting team.
- Our product development teams are the fastest growing groups at Granular, and you’ll impact that directly with your sourcing and recruitment skills while working closely with business leaders to strategically bring in new hires.
- Granular’s recruitment team has tripled in size over the last three years, and more growth and leadership opportunities are expected in the next several years.
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering and/or software product recruitment in a fast paced, high touch environment. A mix of in-house and agency experience is a plus.
- People person! You're motivated by growing the company, collaborating with your team and others, and helping talent find their dream job.
- Excellent communication and social skills, with ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.
- Easily can lead multiple open roles and relationships, and can quickly build credibility with hiring managers and teams from different departments with a variety of skill sets.
- You have a strong technical acumen and understating of current technology trends, development principles and engineering functions.
- Experienced with building a solid pipeline, qualifying candidates, and specifically knowing how to engage and sell passive candidates.
- Proven track record in negotiation and closing of top talent.
- Data-driven mindset; you’re strong in using KPIs and metrics to plan your workday, guide talent decisions with your stakeholders, and measure success of recruiting processes.
- Competent in using common recruiting tools and systems every day, such as Greenhouse, Eightfold, and Google Suite or similar products.
Perks and Benefits:
- Upward mobility. We are growing and need talent who can take on increasingly challenging and rewarding roles
- Flexible Vacation Policy + Sick Time
- 10 paid company holidays per year
- Volunteer Time Off
- 401k Matching Program
- Employer sponsored Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- Family Parental Leave
- Learning Programs and Employee Development
- Open floor plan and dog-friendly offices when offices re-open
- Employees are currently working from home until the global pandemic subsides
Who We Are:
Granular is Farm Management Software (FMS) that is helping thousands of farmers to build stronger farms today and steward their lands for generations to come. Granular uniquely combines an industry-leading support team with the most recommended suite of easy-to-use powerful software to help farmers and their teams run all aspects of their farm business. From financials to agronomy to operations, farmers are now able to make data-driven decisions with greater confidence in an increasingly challenging environment.
Granular was founded in 2014 with the mission of helping farmers run more profitable and efficient business instead of maximizing bushels. Built as a collaboration between several of the most advanced family farms and top technology investors including Google Ventures, Granular is widely credited for launching the first modern, built in the cloud and mobile-centric FMS in 2014. In 2017, Corteva Agriscience acquired Granular to bring together the best technologists, scientists, and entrepreneurs from across the world with its global presence and deep resources to serve the needs of farmers through the transformative effects of digital technologies.
Today, our over 400 passionate employees are on a mission helping our customers solve their problems today and for food demands in the future by shaping agriculture through continuous innovations in farm productivity, profitability, and environmental sustainability.
Granular is San Francisco-based, with offices worldwide. Granular is an independent, wholly-owned subsidiary of Corteva Agriscience (NYSE:CTVA), a spin off of DowDuPont™. Learn more about our company and people at http://granular.ag/, Twitter, @GranularAg, and Instagram, @Granular_Ag, or facebook.com/GranularAgriculture/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.