More than 7 billion people depend on farms for healthy and affordable food. By 2050, the global population will reach 9.4 billion and farmers will need new ways to deliver on this demand. They’ll be seeking options that are economically viable and that will help them remain environmentally sustainable. Granular software meets this need, making farmers more efficient.
We're looking for a Customer Support Representative to join our growing team. You will be an integral part of Granular's success, and this is a unique opportunity to accelerate your career in a fast-paced environment with a team full of passionate, committed people who are excited to transform agriculture!
What You’ll Get To Do:
- Field and resolve inbound support requests – including answering questions, troubleshooting issues, and finding/reporting bugs – using live chat, phone and email.
- Complete projects that meet unique customers' unique business needs in collaboration with Customer Success Managers.
- Contribute to support campaigns that lead our customers to success during critical periods of the year – planning, field operations, reconciliation, and reporting.
- Proactively master the newest functionality. Your job is to know the use cases, workflows, how to’s, nuances, and future improvements of constantly evolving products.
- Help translate the user experience from the front lines using key metrics, analytics, and anecdotes that allow the company to understand our strengths and opportunities.
- Help internal clients – customer success managers, account executives, and product developers – grow our products and customer base.
- Help external clients – farmers, brokers, agents, and bankers – get maximum value as easily as possible.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Our Ideal Candidate: 2 + years of customer support experience.
- You have direct experience and/or a strong professional understanding of the agricultural industry. This is a must, because to solve problems efficiently you need to know what business challenges our customers are addressing as well as how to relate to the industry culture.
- You love to help people.
- You are an excellent communicator, both verbal and written.
- You exude optimism, teamwork, and simplicity.
- You work smart and efficiently while juggling multiple tasks and channels.
- You have flexibility to work some off-hours shifts (7am - 7pm CT).
- You have a BA or BS from a leading university in agriculture business, finance or economics, with 2+ years of applicable experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.
Perks and Benefits:
- Upward mobility. We are growing and need talent who can take on increasingly challenging and rewarding roles
- Generous Vacation
- 401k Matching Program
- Employer sponsored Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Vision, Dental and Dependent Care FSA
- Family, Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Learning and Development Programs
- Open floor plan and dog-friendly offices
Who We Are:
Granular combines the leadership and innovation of experienced entrepreneurs, advisors, and investors with the meaningful insights of farmers, agronomists, data scientists and engineers.
Our internal team has the focused, innovative business and technical acumen that defines Silicon Valley; this expertise has produced products including Granular Business, Granular Agronomy, AcreValue, and AgStudio.
Founded in February 2014, and backed by leading VC’s like Andreessen Horowitz and Google Ventures, Granular is an independent subsidiary of Corteva, a spin off of DowDuPont™. We currently have offices in San Francisco, CA, Champaign, IL, Johnston, IA, Cumming, GA and São Paulo, Brazil. Learn more about our company and people here!