Senior Product Manager - Agronomy
More than 7 billion people depend on farms for healthy and affordable food. By 2050, the global population will reach 9.4 billion and farmers will need new ways to deliver on this demand. They’ll be seeking options that are economically viable and environmentally sustainable. Fortunately, remote sensing, connected devices, and data science are changing the landscape and creating new opportunities to use data to improve the way that farmers work. Granular's software helps farmers capitalize on these opportunities, build stronger businesses, and steward the land for generations to come.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our team in San Francisco, CA or Des Moines, IA. In this role you’ll help shape the direction and lead the evolution of our agronomy products, which are used by farmers across North America and abroad to make more efficient, more profitable, and more sustainable decisions on their farms. This role is integral to Granular's success and is a unique opportunity to join a mission focused, fast-paced, smart and fun team.
What You’ll Get To Do:
- Define and deliver against your product strategy and roadmap.
- Work closely with product designers and engineers to create, test, refine, and deliver experiences that help make farming more efficient and more profitable.
- Build a deep understanding of our customers, our market, and our competitors.
- Own the metrics for which you and your team will be measured against.
- Ruthlessly prioritize your team’s work based on impact.
- Be a champion for your team and their work.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 4+ years of managing successful products
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
Perks and Benefits:
- Upward mobility. We are growing quickly and need talent who can take on increasingly challenging and rewarding roles
- Generous Vacation
- 401k Matching Program
- Commuter Benefit Program and Stipend
- Employer sponsored Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Vision and Dental FSA and Dependent Care FSA
- Family, Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Paid Adoption Leave and Adoption Assistance
- Dependent care for business travel
- Learning and Development Programs
- Open floor plan, dog-friendly offices
Who We Are:
Granular combines the leadership and innovation of experienced entrepreneurs, advisors, and investors with the meaningful insights of farmers, agronomists, data scientists and engineers.
Our internal team has the rebellious, innovative business and technical acumen that defines Silicon Valley; this expertise that has produced products including Granular Business, Granular Agronomy, AcreValue, and AgStudio.
Founded in February 2014, and backed by leading VC’s like Andreessen Horowitz and Google Ventures, Granular is an independent subsidiary of Corteva, a spin off of DowDuPont™. We currently have offices in San Francisco, CA, Champaign, IL, Johnston, IA and Cumming, GA. Learn more about our company and people here!