More than 7 billion people depend on farms for healthy and affordable food. By 2050, the global population will reach 9.4 billion and farmers will need new ways to deliver on this demand. They’ll be seeking options that are economically viable and that will help them remain environmentally sustainable. Granular's software meets this need, making farmers more efficient.
We're looking for a Senior Software Engineer - Cloud to join our growing team. You will be an integral part of Granular's success, and this is a unique opportunity to accelerate your career in a fast-paced environment with a team full of passionate, committed people who are excited to transform agriculture!
What You’ll Get To Do:
- Learn new skills and technologies while partnering with product teams to deliver scalable solutions
- Collaborate daily with fellow team members to drive best practices and identify innovative strategies for successful delivery
- Own, operate and manage production infrastructure with an emphasis on automation
- Manage and maintain our Kubernetes clusters and related applications
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Expertise with Infrastructure as Code in a public cloud environment
- Expertise with one or more of:
- Python, Java, Golang, or Ruby
- Experience using and managing Kubernetes clusters
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems internals and administration
- Strong problem solving skills
- Enjoys learning new technologies in a fast-paced environment
- Experience automating manual or time consuming processes
Perks and Benefits:
- Upward mobility. We are growing and need talent who can take on increasingly challenging and rewarding roles
- Generous Vacation
- 401k Matching Program
- Employer sponsored Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Vision, Dental and Dependent Care FSA
- Family, Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Learning and Development Programs
- Dog-friendly offices
Who We Are:
Granular combines the leadership and innovation of experienced entrepreneurs, advisors, and investors with the meaningful insights of farmers, agronomists, data scientists and engineers.
Our internal team has the focused, innovative business and technical acumen that defines Silicon Valley; this expertise has produced products including Granular Business, Granular Agronomy, AcreValue, and AgStudio.
Founded in February 2014, and backed by leading VC’s like Andreessen Horowitz and Google Ventures, Granular is an independent subsidiary of Corteva, a spin off of DowDuPont™. We currently have offices in San Francisco, CA, Champaign, IL, Johnston, IA, Cumming, GA and São Paulo, Brazil. Learn more about our company and people here!