More than 7 billion people depend on farms for healthy and affordable food. By 2050, the global population will reach 9.4 billion and farmers will need new ways to deliver on this demand. They’ll be seeking options that are economically viable and that will help them remain environmentally sustainable. Granular's software meets this need, making farmers more efficient.
We're looking for a SDR Manager to join our growing team. You will be an integral part of Granular's success, and this is a unique opportunity to accelerate your career in a fast-paced environment with a team full of passionate, committed people who are excited to transform agriculture!
What You’ll Get To Do:
You will be tasked to manage a team of Sales Development Representatives (SDR) that are responsible for developing and qualifying revenue opportunities in the territory of North America. They generate new business opportunities to fuel Account Executives’ pipelines by conducting strategic research and cold calling. You will play a key role as you lead/manage this highly visible and motivated team that achieves individual, team and organizational quotas. You'll be a valuable contributor to the sales strategy while providing definition and implementation of the plan to achieve objectives.
- Hire, train and manage team of SDR's
- Develop Reps into sales-ready candidates for future positions at Granular
- Reporting on sales activity and forecast to sales management
- Motivate Individuals and Team to exceed objectives through coaching, regular broadcast of results, and creative incentives
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency, and productivity
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 2+ years of experience in sales management or sales development management, preferably selling enterprise applications, with a consistent proven track record of overachievement of quota expectations
- Proven record of sales success in a similar enterprise software application environment
- Proven experience successfully managing people to achieve performance goals
- Enthusiasm for agriculture
- Outstanding communication, organizational and time management skills
- Must be able to thrive in a very fast-paced environment
- Ability to hire and train new sales representatives
- Business Degree Preferred
Perks and Benefits:
- Upward mobility. We are growing and need talent who can take on increasingly challenging and rewarding roles
- Generous Vacation
- 401k Matching Program
- Employer sponsored Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Vision, Dental and Dependent Care FSA
- Family, Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Learning and Development Programs
- Open floor plan and dog-friendly offices
Who We Are:
Granular combines the leadership and innovation of experienced entrepreneurs, advisors, and investors with the meaningful insights of farmers, agronomists, data scientists and engineers.
Our internal team has the focused, innovative business and technical acumen that defines Silicon Valley; this expertise has produced products including Granular Business, Granular Agronomy, AcreValue, and AgStudio.
Founded in February 2014, and backed by leading VC’s like Andreessen Horowitz and Google Ventures, Granular is an independent subsidiary of Corteva, a spin off of DowDuPont™. We currently have offices in San Francisco, CA, Champaign, IL, Johnston, IA, Cumming, GA and São Paulo, Brazil. Learn more about our company and people here!