More than 7 billion people depend on farms for healthy and affordable food. By 2050, the global population will reach 9.4 billion and farmers will need new ways to deliver on this demand. They’ll be seeking options that are economically viable and that will help them remain environmentally sustainable. Granular's software meets this need, making farmers more efficient.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to ensure that customers and prospects are understood and reflected in our messaging and positioning. Our product portfolio is rapidly expanding and we are looking for a Product Marketing Manager who will launch key products from both a strategic and tactical perspective.
What You’ll Get To Do:
- Understand our customers, prospects, products, organization, and competitive landscape and from that knowledge generate strategy and marketing plans for positioning, messaging, pricing, route-to-market, and promotional campaigns for US and Canadian markets.
- Design and execute direct marketing campaigns to drive prospects through marketing and sales funnel and increase product and brand awareness.
- Collaborate with Product teams from Granular Insights and Profit Maps to position new features and launches to the market and drive usage and engagement.
- Ensure clear, consistent, and compelling customer and prospect communications including: releases, launches, and referral programs.
- Communicate the products value proposition to the sales team and develop the sales enablement materials/tools to facilitate and support the selling process.
- Manage multiple simultaneous project timelines, milestones and coordination of expectations and deliverables.
- Contribute to the creation of project plans, documentation, and requirements for projects
- Coordinate broad initiatives that span multiple teams, functions, geographies, and product lines.
- Drive category and brand awareness by developing and supporting thought leadership initiatives.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 2-4 years of experience in SaaS Product Marketing roles
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA a plus
- Experience in agriculture industry a plus
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and flexibly adapt to evolving business needs and rapid product development
- Demonstrates initiative and ownership with strong attention to detail and organization
- Ability to quickly build strong, productive relationships with diverse teams and individuals
- Effective problem-solving through ambiguous situations and decision-making skills using data and experimentation
Perks and benefits:
- Upward mobility. We are growing and need talent who can take on increasingly challenging and rewarding roles
- Generous Vacation
- 401k Matching Program
- Employer sponsored Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Vision, Dental and Dependent Care FSA
- Family, Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Learning and Development Programs
- Open floor plan and dog-friendly offices
Who We Are:
Granular combines the leadership and innovation of experienced entrepreneurs, advisors, and investors with the meaningful insights of farmers, agronomists, data scientists and engineers.
Our internal team has the focused, innovative business and technical acumen that defines Silicon Valley; this expertise has produced products including Granular Business, Granular Agronomy, AcreValue, and AgStudio.
Founded in February 2014, and backed by leading VC’s like Andreessen Horowitz and Google Ventures, Granular is an independent subsidiary of Corteva, a spin off of DowDuPont™. We currently have offices in San Francisco, CA, Champaign, IL, Des Moines, IA, Cumming, GA and São Paulo, Brazil. Learn more about our company and people here!