More than 7 billion people depend on farms for healthy and affordable food. By 2050, the global population will reach 9.4 billion and farmers will need new ways to deliver on this demand. They’ll be seeking options that are economically viable and that will help them remain environmentally sustainable. Granular's software meets this need, making farmers more efficient.
We’re looking for a Sales Enablement Program Manager who’ll partner with our Sales and Learning leaders to build and improve Granular’s sales development, onboarding and enablement programs. This is a Sales productivity role, which identifies and meets our teams’ greatest learning and development needs. It will stretch across teams, in a fast-moving and rapidly evolving environment, as it provides high-quality content in multiple mediums. This role is also responsible for tracking the progress of our team against learning journeys and measuring the impact of our L&D efforts on the effectiveness of the Sales department.
The Sales Enablement Program Manager needs to be able to handle multiple engagements and continually balance priorities, as the needs of the various teams shift.They will sit within the Sales team, and report directly to the Head of Learning and Development. They should have strong presentation and coaching skills, the ability to be ambitious for others and be excited to develop flexible plans that create success.
What You’ll Get To Do:
- Partner with Sales and Learning & Development leaders, to set priorities and make key training decisions for both our veteran and new Sales folks.
- Set up flexible enablement roadmaps across complementary subjects (onboarding, sales rep foundational skills, new product launches, cross-selling in customer services)
- Create resources that simplify complex subjects into clear, digestible, actionable information
- Design & administer specific skills programs, tracking & analyzing their success
- Deliver programs that leverage blended learning, practice/application and peer reinforcement to ensure learning is impactful and effective.
- Collaborate with Customer Service leaders to develop and manage cross-selling and negotiation training
- Generate analysis of Sales performance in skill areas (pipeline development, account planning, forecasting, lead generation, engagement of prospects, resource utilization, and prospect negotiation) that guides Sales managers
- Measure the overall performance of revenue generators in Sales & Customer Service teams, and the impact of training on that performance
- Assess baseline of sales rep/sales manager competencies and identify training solutions
- Leverage data & insights to focus regional training content on improving Sales results
- Report directly to Granular’s Lead for Learning & Development
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in training or sales and some experience with Sales enablement
- Empathetic, energetic, driven and a self-starter with strong business partnering skills
- Understands all aspects of the sales cycle including: prospecting, sales meetings, negotiation, closing, account management, day to day processes.
- Possesses coaching experience, and an understanding of curriculum and instructional design for Sales organizations
- Highly organized, excited by helping others learn new skills and has a desire to build engaging training sessions and content.
- Ability to manage multiple programs and tasks simultaneously, and experience doing so in cross-functional teams
- Additional experience working cross-functionally on go-to-market efforts across marketing and sales will be useful
Perks and Benefits:
- Upward mobility. We are growing quickly and need talent who can take on increasingly challenging and rewarding roles
- Generous Vacation
- 401k Matching Program
- Commuter Benefit Program and Stipend
- Employer sponsored Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Vision and Dental FSA and Dependent Care FSA
- Family, Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Paid Adoption Leave and Adoption Assistance
- Dependent care for business travel
- Learning and Development Programs
- Open floor plan, dog-friendly offices
Who We Are:
Granular combines the leadership and innovation of experienced entrepreneurs, advisors, and investors with the meaningful insights of farmers, agronomists, data scientists and engineers.
Our internal team has the focused, innovative business and technical acumen that defines Silicon Valley; this expertise has produced products including Granular Business, Granular Agronomy, AcreValue, and AgStudio.
Founded in February 2014, and backed by leading VC’s like Andreessen Horowitz and Google Ventures, Granular is an independent subsidiary of Corteva, a spin off of DowDuPont™. We currently have offices in San Francisco, CA, Champaign, IL, Johnston, IA, Cumming, GA and São Paulo, Brazil. Learn more about our company and people here!