More than 7 billion people depend on farms for healthy and affordable food. By 2050, the global population will reach 9.4 billion and farmers will need new ways to deliver on this demand. They’ll be seeking options that are economically viable and that will help them remain environmentally sustainable. Granular's software meets this need, making farmers more efficient.
We’re looking for a Customer Support Agent to work directly with farmers to help them use data to improve their business. You'll engage with growers around our AgStudio product which is an agronomic data management software application. AgStudio provides a high degree of task automation, simplifying working with large volumes of data....it's a big change management challenge and we're looking for folks with the desire and analytical ability to pull it off.
What You’ll Get To Do:
- Quickly become an expert with our AgStudio software and its’ suite of products.
- Prove front line support for our AgStudio applications, including working with field operations data management, mobile application support, and understanding complex agronomic model data used to provide variable rate recommendations.
- Work on complex inbound support requests – including answering questions, troubleshooting complex issues, and finding/reporting bugs – using phone and email.
- Work with our engineering and product teams to help provide a proactive product support experience to our customers and to better serve their interests.
- Proactively master the newest functionality and updates to our products. Your job is to know the use cases, workflows, how-tos, nuances, and future improvements of constantly evolving products
- Help translate the user experience from the front lines using key metrics, analytics, and anecdotes that allow the company to understand our strengths and opportunities
- Verify help documentation is translated/displayed appropriately.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- BA/BS with 2 + years of applied proprietary software or precision agronomy support or an Associates degree and comparable experience.
- You have direct experience and/or a strong professional understanding of the agricultural industry.
- You are naturally curious and have a desire to learn quickly.
- You are an excellent communicator, both verbal and written.
- You exude optimism, teamwork, and simplicity.
- You work smart and efficiently while juggling multiple tasks and channels.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- A go-getter, someone that has a natural drive and desire to want more from themselves and their role.
Perks and Benefits:
- Upward mobility. We are growing quickly and need talent who can take on increasingly challenging and rewarding roles
- Generous Vacation
- 401k Matching Program
- Commuter Benefit Program and Stipend
- Employer sponsored Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Vision and Dental FSA and Dependent Care FSA
- Family, Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Paid Adoption Leave and Adoption Assistance
- Learning and Development Programs
- Open floor plan and dog-friendly offices
Who We Are:
Granular combines the leadership and innovation of experienced entrepreneurs, advisors, and investors with the meaningful insights of farmers, agronomists, data scientists and engineers.
Our internal team has the rebellious, innovative business and technical acumen that defines Silicon Valley; this expertise has produced products including Granular Business, Granular Agronomy, AcreValue, and AgStudio.
Founded in February 2014, and backed by leading VC’s like Andreessen Horowitz and Google Ventures, Granular is an independent subsidiary of Corteva, a spin off of DowDuPont™. We currently have offices in San Francisco, CA, Champaign, IL, Johnston, IA, Cumming, GA and São Paulo, Brazil. Learn more about our company and people here!