More than 7 billion people depend on farms for healthy and affordable food. By 2050, the global population will reach 9.4 billion and farmers will need new ways to deliver on this demand. They’ll be seeking options that are economically viable and that will help them remain environmentally sustainable. Granular's software meets this need, making farmers more efficient.
We’re looking for a Customer Support Representative to ensure our customers are the most effective farm management technology users in the agriculture industry. This role is integral to Granular's success and is a unique opportunity to join a mission focused, fast-paced, smart and fun team.
What You’ll Get To Do:
- Field and resolve inbound support requests – including answering questions, troubleshooting issues, and finding/reporting bugs – using live chat, phone and email
- Make outbound calls, as needed, to ensure on-boarding and usage success for growers
- Complete projects that meet unique customers' unique business needs in collaboration with Customer Success Managers
- Light touch training and support model to ensure successful utilization of the system by customers
- Contribute to support campaigns that lead our customers to success during critical periods of the year – planning, field operations, reconciliation, and reporting
- Proactively master the newest functionality. Your job is to know the use cases, workflows, how to’s, nuances, and future improvements of constantly evolving products
- Help translate the user experience from the front lines using key metrics, analytics, and anecdotes that allow the company to understand our strengths and opportunities
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 2 + years of customer support experience
- You have direct experience and/or a strong professional understanding of the agricultural industry.
- You love to help people.
- You are an excellent communicator, both verbal and written.
- You exude optimism, teamwork, and simplicity.
- You work smart and efficiently while juggling multiple tasks and channels.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- AA degree or equivalent practical experience
Perks and Benefits:
- Upward mobility. We are growing quickly and need talent who can take on increasingly challenging and rewarding roles
- Generous Vacation
- 401k Matching Program
- Commuter Benefit Program and Stipend
- Employer sponsored Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Vision and Dental FSA and Dependent Care FSA
- Family, Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Paid Adoption Leave and Adoption Assistance
- Dependent care for business travel
- Learning and Development Programs
- Open floor plan, dog-friendly offices
Who We Are:
Granular combines the leadership and innovation of experienced entrepreneurs, advisors, and investors with the meaningful insights of farmers, agronomists, data scientists and engineers.
Our internal team has the rebellious, innovative business and technical acumen that defines Silicon Valley; this expertise that has produced products including Granular Business, Granular Agronomy, AcreValue, and AgStudio.
Founded in February 2014, and backed by leading VC’s like Andreessen Horowitz and Google Ventures, Granular is an independent subsidiary of Corteva, a spin off of DowDuPont™. We currently have offices in San Francisco, CA, Champaign, IL, Des Moines, IA, Cumming, GA and São Paulo, Brazil. Learn more about our company and people here!