Grammarly is excited to offer a remote-first hybrid working model. Team members work primarily remotely in the United States, Canada, Ukraine, Germany, or Poland. Certain roles have specific location requirements to facilitate collaboration at a particular Grammarly hub.
All roles have an in-person component: Conditions permitting, teams meet 2–4 weeks every quarter at one of Grammarly’s hubs in San Francisco, Kyiv, New York, Vancouver, and Berlin, or in a workspace in Kraków. This flexible approach gives team members the best of both worlds: plenty of focus time along with in-person collaboration that fosters trust and unlocks creativity.
Grammarly team members in this role must be based in the United States or Canada, and they must be able to collaborate in person 2 weeks per quarter, traveling if necessary to the hub(s) where the team is based.
Grammarly is the world’s leading AI writing assistance company trusted by over 30 million people and 70,000 professional teams every day. From instantly creating a first draft to perfecting every message, Grammarly’s product offerings help people at 96% of the Fortune 500 get their point across—and get results. Grammarly has been profitable for over a decade because we’ve stayed true to our values and built an enterprise-grade product that’s secure, reliable, and helps people do their best work—without selling their data. We’re proud to be one of Inc.’s best workplaces, a Glassdoor Best Place to Work, one of TIME’s 100 Most Influential Companies, and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in AI.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re looking for a Business Systems Manager (Q2C) to join our Go-to-Market Business Systems team. The person in this role will take ownership of our quote-to-cash processes; this includes Direct and Partner opportunity management in Salesforce, as well as owning the configuration and ongoing maintenance of our CPQ tool (DealHub) and working with our Deal Desk and Finance teams to ensure that data flows to finance systems.
As a Business Systems Manager (Q2C), you will be essential to the Go-to-Market Business Systems team and the broader Revenue Operations team. You will own the systems strategy and processes contributing to our ability to continue scaling.
As Grammarly expands, our sales process must run smoothly and efficiently. Our sales representatives focus on closing deals, while the systems and processes that support them are designed to reduce friction. In this position, you will play a significant role in optimizing our Quote to Cash processes. Your responsibilities will include planning, executing, and maintaining the tools and integrating feedback and best practices into process improvements. You will also be a critical adviser for the Deal Desk team in increasing operational excellence.
Within your first 30 days, you will:
- Complete onboarding and get to know the team.
- Study and internalize the Grammarly Quote to Cash process from start to end.
- Establish relationships with team members and cross-functional partners.
- Learn Grammarly's GTM Operations and understand our implementation of DealHub and existing Opportunity Processes in Salesforce.
- Take ownership of administration of existing processes in Salesforce and DealHub.
Within your first 3 months, you will:
- Identify critical areas for improvement in our Q2C process and roadmap initiatives.
- Serve as the point of contact for technical Deal Desk questions.
- Take complete ownership of Salesforce Opportunity and DealHub administration.
- Work with the Revenue Team to implement best practices into current processes and support additional tools, including Netsuite and Ironclad.
We’re looking for someone who
- Embodies our EAGER values—is ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable.
- Is inspired by our MOVE principles, which are the blueprint for how things get done at Grammarly: move fast and learn faster, obsess about creating customer value, value impact over activity, and embrace healthy disagreement rooted in trust.
- Is able to collaborate in person 2 weeks per quarter, traveling if necessary to the hub where the team is based.
- Has 4+ years of experience working in a B2B SaaS company.
- Has 4+ years of experience in Salesforce.com experience.
- Has 4+ years of experience administering a CPQ tool, Deal Hub being a plus.
- Has deep experience building out quote-to-cash processes.
- Can demonstrate specialized expertise in CPQ and Q2C while having a working knowledge of related areas.
- Has Salesforce Administrator certifications (Advanced Administrator and Platform App Builder certifications).
- Has deep knowledge of Salesforce declarative tools, including flow.
- Has a proven ability to deliver high-quality work and meet deadlines consistently.
- Is a strategic thinker - can think about the bigger picture to understand the end goal but drill into the details to solve problems when needed.
- Has the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be hands-on and decisive with their work.
- Is motivated by operational efficiency and strives to improve systems and processes.
- Can prioritize and manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Has the capacity to tackle problems independently and build out unique scalable solutions.
- Is a self-starter who is driven to achieve goals and has a bias for action.
- Problem solver, strong attention to detail, highly organized.
Support for you, professionally and personally
- Professional growth: We believe that autonomy and trust are key to empowering our team members to do their best, most innovative work in a way that aligns with their interests, talents, and well-being. We support professional development and advancement with training, coaching, and regular feedback.
- A connected team: Grammarly builds a product that helps people connect, and we apply this mindset to our own team. Our remote-first hybrid model enables a highly collaborative culture supported by our EAGER (ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable) values. We work to foster belonging among team members in a variety of ways. This includes our employee resource groups, Grammarly Circles, which promote connection among those with shared identities, such as BIPOC and LGBTQIA+ team members, women, and parents. We also celebrate our colleagues and accomplishments with global, local, and team-specific programs.
Compensation and benefits
Grammarly offers all team members competitive pay along with a benefits package encompassing the following and more:
- Excellent health care (including a wide range of medical, dental, vision, mental health, and fertility benefits)
- Disability and life insurance options
- 401(k) and RRSP matching
- Paid parental leave
- Twenty days of paid time off per year, eleven days of paid holidays per year, and unlimited sick days
- Home office stipends
- Caregiver and pet care stipends
- Wellness stipends
- Admission discounts
- Learning and development opportunities
Grammarly takes a market-based approach to compensation, which means base pay may vary depending on your location. Our US and Canada locations are categorized into compensation zones based on each geographic region’s cost of labor index. For more information about our compensation zones and locations where we currently support employment, please refer to this page. If a location of interest is not listed, please speak with a recruiter for additional information.
Base pay may vary considerably depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The expected salary ranges for this position are outlined below by compensation zone and may be modified in the future.
We encourage you to apply
At Grammarly, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, political belief, or any other characteristic protected by law. Grammarly is an equal opportunity employer and a participant in the US federal E-Verify program (US). We also abide by the Employment Equity Act (Canada).
Please note that EEOC is optional and specific to US-based candidates.
All team members meeting in person for official Grammarly business or working from a hub location are strongly encouraged to be vaccinated against COVID-19.