Grammarly is excited to offer a remote-first hybrid working model. Team members work primarily remotely in the United States, Canada, Ukraine, Germany, or Poland. Certain roles have specific location requirements to facilitate collaboration at a particular Grammarly hub.
All roles have an in-person component: Conditions permitting, teams meet 2–4 weeks every quarter at one of Grammarly’s hubs in San Francisco, Kyiv, New York, Vancouver, and Berlin, or in a workspace in Kraków. This flexible approach gives team members the best of both worlds: plenty of focus time along with in-person collaboration that fosters trust and unlocks creativity.
Grammarly team members in this role must be based in Ukraine or Poland, and they must be able to collaborate in person 2 weeks per quarter, traveling if necessary to the hub(s) where the team is based.
Please note that our Kyiv hub is open for optional use, but we are not requiring anyone living in Ukraine to travel for in-person time. We continue to provide support to our team members displaced within and outside Ukraine.
Every day, tens of millions of people and 50,000 professional teams rely on Grammarly’s AI-enabled communication assistance to help them communicate confidently and achieve their goals. Our team members have the autonomy to take on exciting challenges in pursuit of our mission to improve lives by improving communication. Together, we’re building on more than a decade of steady growth and profitability. We’re defining the communication assistance category for individuals, enterprises, and developers with tailored service offerings: Grammarly Premium, Grammarly Business, Grammarly for Education, and Grammarly for Developers. All of this begins with our team collaborating in an inclusive, values-driven, and learning-oriented environment.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our Sales team. This person will be responsible for delivering value to key business customers, developing strong relationships with clients that drive adoption and high customer satisfaction, and gathering customer insights to be shared with the Marketing and Product teams. They will also work with the Sales team on expansions and renewals.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be instrumental in bringing our product offerings to businesses around the world. You will be building a next-generation function that blends the best of proven approaches with rule-breaking methods to maximize the value of Grammarly for our clients.
In this role, you will
- Successfully onboard Grammarly users by training them on the available tools, determining how Grammarly can help them meet their objectives, and creating a plan based on their goals.
- Conduct regular account reviews, sharing metrics and insights to ensure that customers receive maximum value.
- Create and manage feedback loops, gathering actionable insights that will inform the product roadmap.
- Deliver high levels of customer satisfaction and NPS.
- Work on account expansion and implement processes for account growth.
- Contribute to content and process improvements across the customer lifecycle to continuously improve the customer experience.
We’re looking for someone who
- Embodies our EAGER values — is ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable.
- Is able to collaborate in person 2 weeks per quarter, traveling if necessary to the hub where the team is based. Please note that our Kyiv hub is open for optional use, but we are not requiring anyone living in Ukraine to travel for in-person time.
- Builds strong relationships with people, understands their needs and goals, and identifies creative solutions.
- Searches for reasons and causes. Has the ability to synthesize quantitative and qualitative data, make data-driven decisions, and use data to identify gaps and opportunities.
- Has a proven track record of delivering very high customer satisfaction scores.
- Actively advocates for customers, working cross-functionally with PMs, engineers, marketers, and others to delight customers and help them meet their business goals while being empathetic to other teams’ processes and priorities.
- Relentlessly sets ambitious goals and has a strong internal drive to achieve them.
- Identifies ways to create new sales opportunities within existing accounts. Has experience working with a variety of stakeholders, from senior executives of large companies to end users.
- Actively contributes to the voice of the customer initiatives, provides customer feedback to other teams, aids in prioritization, and follows through to resolution.
- Works to realize business value and expand customer relationships through deep knowledge of customer needs rather than through a feature list.
- Has a general understanding of subscription business models, including freemium, free trial, account expansion, and upsells.
Support for you, professionally and personally
- Professional growth: We believe that autonomy and trust are key to empowering our team members to do their best, most innovative work in a way that aligns with their interests, talents, and well-being. We also support professional development and advancement with training, coaching, and regular feedback.
- A connected team: Grammarly builds a product that helps people connect, and we apply this mindset to our own team. Our remote-first hybrid model enables a highly collaborative culture supported by our EAGER (ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable) values. We work to foster belonging among team members in a variety of ways. This includes our employee resource groups, Grammarly Circles, which promote connection among those with shared identities including BIPOC and LGBTQIA+ team members, women, and parents. We also celebrate our colleagues and accomplishments with global, local, and team-specific programs.
- Comprehensive benefits for candidates based in Ukraine: Grammarly offers team members competitive pay along with a benefits package encompassing life care (including mental health care and risk benefits) and ample and defined time off. We also offer support to set up a home office, wellness and pet care stipends, learning and development opportunities, and more. Note that benefits may differ by location.
We encourage you to apply
At Grammarly, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. Grammarly is an equal opportunity company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race or ethnic origin, religion or belief, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, criminal prosecution, judgment in a criminal case, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more details about the personal data Grammarly collects during the recruitment process, for what purposes, and how you can address your rights, please see the Grammarly Data Privacy Notice for Candidates here.
All team members meeting in person for official Grammarly business or working from a hub location are strongly encouraged to be vaccinated against COVID-19.