Grammarly is excited to offer a remote-first hybrid working model. Team members can work primarily remotely in the United States, Canada, Ukraine, Germany, Poland, or Portugal. Conditions permitting, teams will meet in person a few weeks every quarter at one of Grammarly's hubs in San Francisco, Kyiv, New York, Vancouver, and Berlin, or in a workspace in Kraków.
We believe this balanced, flexible approach gives our team members the best of both worlds: plenty of focus time along with in-person collaboration that fosters trust, unlocks creativity, and further fuels innovation.
Grammarly team members in this role must be based in the United States or Canada.
Every day, tens of millions of people and 50,000 professional teams rely on Grammarly’s AI-enabled communication assistance to help them communicate confidently and achieve their goals. Our team members have the autonomy to take on exciting challenges in pursuit of our mission to improve lives by improving communication. Together, we’re building on more than a decade of steady growth and profitability. We’re defining the communication assistance category for individuals, enterprises, and developers with tailored service offerings: Grammarly Premium, Grammarly Business, Grammarly for Education, and Grammarly for Developers. All of this begins with our team collaborating in an inclusive, values-driven, and learning-oriented environment.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re looking for a Senior Analyst, B2B Marketing Strategy & Analytics to join our Revenue Operations team. This person will harness the data gathered across marketing and lead generation teams to unlock growth opportunities, deliver ongoing analyses, guide funnel optimizations, and bring transparency to the performance of our fast-growing B2B business unit.
As Senior Analyst, B2B Marketing Strategy & Analytics, you will:
- Partner closely with Marketing and Sales leadership to uncover insights and craft strategies that optimize our lead generation efforts (volume and conversion).
- Analyze and monitor key metrics and indicators for campaign spend, lead generation, account acquisition, and funnel efficiency.
- Combine internal performance and external market data to help us reach all customers that could benefit from Grammarly’s technology.
- Create, maintain, and analyze marketing data in Salesforce, Databricks, and Tableau.
- Collaborate with the Data Science and Engineering teams to expand coverage of reliable data and automate recurrent data needs.
- Advocate and champion data-driven approaches in our B2B marketing efforts by leading new workstreams, presenting your work to our leaders, and meeting with key partners to push ideas and projects forward.
Within your first 30 days, you will:
- Meet with marketing leaders, cross-functional partners and members of your own team to understand their priorities and how you can best support them.
- Gain an understanding of the projects on our existing marketing analytics roadmap.
- Familiarize yourself with marketing data tables, KPIs and existing sources of truth.
By 90 days, you will:
- Assume responsibility for key deliverables (eg, QBRs and executive updates).
- Begin executing on existing roadmap items, using your knowledge of our data and KPIs.
- Deliver your analytical projects to our marketing leaders and help them operationalize behavioral changes that will make their team more successful.
By 6 months, you will:
- Consistently meet with Marketing leadership to share your insights, inform new priorities, and update your analytical roadmap to maximize impact.
- Inform the marketing growth trajectory by evaluating new verticals, segments, and lines of business.
- Been viewed as the go-to expert for marketing performance and optimization opportunities.
- Mentor more junior analysts as the analytics team grows.
We’re looking for someone who
- Embodies our EAGER values—is ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable.
- Is able to collaborate in person 2 weeks per quarter, traveling if necessary to the hub where the team is based.
- Demonstrates knowledge of B2B SaaS Marketing metrics (spend, CAC, LTV, etc.) and methodologies (multi-touch attribution, A/B testing, etc).
- Solves problems by searching for root causes, synthesizing quantitative and qualitative data, and clearly identifying actions to address gaps and opportunities.
- Is data-driven and proficient with advanced data analysis skills, including data wrangling, querying, analysis, and visualization.
- Knows our tools, and has used data platforms with SQL endpoints (Databricks, Snowflake), data visualization software (Tableau, Looker), and marketing automation tools (Salesforce, Pardot).
- Communicates clearly and crafts messages that resonate with each audience based on their role and level of context.
- Emphasizes relationships with business partners (to deeply understand their priorities), as well as cross-functional data partners (to leverage their skillset and improve the quality of your work).
- Is flexible and familiar with fast-paced, high-growth environments where priorities may shift with good reason.
Support for you, professionally and personally
- Professional growth: We believe that autonomy and trust are key to empowering our team members to do their best, most innovative work in a way that aligns with their interests, talents, and well-being. We also support professional development and advancement with training, coaching, and regular feedback.
- A connected team: Grammarly builds a product that helps people connect, and we apply this mindset to our own team. Our remote-first hybrid model enables a highly collaborative culture supported by our EAGER (ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable) values. We work to foster belonging among team members in a variety of ways. This includes our employee resource groups, Grammarly Circles, which promote connection among those with shared identities including BIPOC and LGBTQIA+ team members, women, and parents. We also celebrate our colleagues and accomplishments with global, local, and team-specific programs.
- Comprehensive benefits: Grammarly offers all team members competitive pay along with a benefits package encompassing excellent health care (including mental health and fertility benefits) and ample and defined time off. We also offer support to set up a home office, caregiver and pet care stipends, wellness stipends, 401(k) matching (US only), admission discounts, learning and development opportunities, and more.
- For North America–based employment: Grammarly takes a market-based approach to compensation, meaning pay may vary depending on your location. Our US and Canada locations are categorized into compensation zones based on each geographic region’s cost of labor index. Base pay may vary considerably depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Our compensation packages include equity; a wide range of medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance options; retirement benefits; and parental leave. We offer twenty days of paid time off per year (global), eleven days of paid holidays per year (US and Canada), and unlimited sick days (global).
We encourage you to apply
At Grammarly, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, political belief, or any other characteristic protected by law. Grammarly is an equal opportunity employer, a participant in the US Federal E-Verify program (US), and abides by the Employment Equity Act (Canada).
Grammarly currently supports the long-term work of team members in the following US states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Maine, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania (Kennett Township, New London Township, Pittsburgh City, Shaler Township), South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Virginia, and Washington, as well as the District of Columbia
Grammarly currently supports the long-term work of team members in the following Canadian provinces: British Columbia, Ontario
Please note that EEOC is optional and specific to US-based candidates.
Please note that Grammarly’s COVID-19 vaccination policy requires that all team members in North America be vaccinated against COVID-19 to meet in person for Grammarly business or to work from a North America hub location. It is expected that this will be a requirement for this role. Qualified candidates in North America who cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons or because of a sincerely held religious belief may request a reasonable accommodation to this policy. For Europe, this policy requires team members to be vaccinated or produce a daily negative COVID-19 test administered on-site to work from the hub or attend in-person meetings.