Grammarly is excited to offer a remote-first hybrid working model. Team members can work primarily remotely in the United States, Canada, Ukraine, Germany, Poland, and Portugal. Conditions permitting, teams will meet in person a few weeks every quarter at one of Grammarly's hubs, currently in San Francisco, Kyiv, New York, Vancouver, and Berlin, or in a shared workspace in Krakow.
Grammarly team members who will be collaborating at our San Francisco hub must be based in the United States or Canada.
Grammarly empowers people to thrive and connect, whenever and wherever they communicate. Every day, 30 million people and 30,000 teams around the world use our AI-powered writing assistant. All of this begins with our team collaborating in a values-driven and learning-oriented environment.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re looking for a Finance Systems Senior Analyst. The person in this role will partner with the Finance team to analyze and design data flow, existing working processes, data integrations, and automation. They will work on process improvements by using corporate business-system capabilities to increase automation and integration, reduce manual work, and improve data quality.
The Finance Systems Senior Analyst will be a technical point of contact for the assigned functional areas and assist subject-matter experts in ensuring data integrity, testing business-system changes, and analyzing data flow for process improvement opportunities. This person will also keep track of finance-system updates and inform stakeholders about significant changes. They will support business-system upgrades, patches, testing, and other technical projects.
As a Finance Systems Senior Analyst, you will focus on all the NetSuite-related projects and tasks as well as the integration between NetSuite and other finance applications. You will work to define a roadmap on how to convert Grammarly services into a corporate solution and will gather requirements between different operation teams and define cross-functional processes.
In this role, you will learn modern finance enterprise cloud services: NetSuite, Workday Adaptive Planning, Concur, Coupa, Celigo, ADP, Workiva, Klarity, and OneSource. You will also learn the latest technical solutions for data availability and security as well as cooperate with the Finance, HR, WXP, Security, and Compliance teams. This is an opportunity to adopt more technologies and services and to grow further within the IT team.
- Within your first 30 days, you will dive deep into Grammarly’s processes, systems, and policies, our current service level and delivery, and the cadence and content of previous program cycles. You will build relationships with the IT, Accounting, Reporting, Tax, GRC, Security, Legal, and WXP teams.
- By month three, you will analyze current processes, policies, and systems and review the design of the processes across Grammarly’s finance function. You will have learned about NetSuite deployment and configuration, run patch-management and simple integrations with other cloud-based services, and created a project plan and collaborated with key stakeholders for NetSuite. You will have also learned about Workday Adaptive Planning deployment and configuration.
- By month six, you will be a technical owner for NetSuite and Workday Adaptive Planning, and you will have learned more about Concur, Coupa, Celigo, ADP, Workiva, Klarity, OneSource, and integration to build solutions. You will also work on redesigning processes, including their documentation, as well as identifying areas for automation and implementing processes that help to minimize or avoid manual work.
- By month nine, you will prioritize systems, tools, policies, and compliance for 2022. This will include key systems, integrations, data flow, automation, and the redesign of processes.
- By the end of year one, you will have laid a foundation for systems solutions as well as continually improved to support managers and team members in program goals. You will continue to deliver excellence in customer service and best-in-class support to our team.
We’re looking for someone who
- Embodies our EAGER values—is ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable.
- Has 3+ years of experience as a system administrator for finance applications and finance-process systems.
- Brings deep technical expertise in NetSuite and Workday Adaptive Planning administration (deployment, configuration, interaction, and maintenance).
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills, time management, attention to detail, and the skill set to lead a complex project for a large group of people and with many moving pieces.
- Has experience in finance applications: Concur, Coupa, Celigo, ADP, Workiva, Klarity, and OneSource.
- Has—as a bonus—experience in the maintenance of cloud-based services, including IAM, GCP, AWS, and Azure.
- Has experience in conducting training, including developing user procedures, guidelines, and documentation, and can train team members on new processes or functionalities, along with training new system users.
Support for you, professionally and personally
- Professional growth: We hire people we trust, and we give team members autonomy to do their best work. We also support professional development with training, coaching, and regular feedback.
- A connected team: Grammarly builds a product that helps people connect, and we apply this mindset to our own team. We have a highly collaborative culture supported by our EAGER values. We also take time to celebrate our colleagues and accomplishments with global, local, and team-specific events and programs.
- Comprehensive benefits: Grammarly offers all team members competitive pay along with a benefits package encompassing superior health care (including mental health benefits). We also offer support to set up a home office, ample and defined time off, gym and recreation stipends, 401(k) matching, and more.
- For Colorado-based employment: The salary range for this position is $97,000 – $215,000/year; however, base pay offered may vary considerably depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The compensation package includes a wide range of medical, dental, vision, financial, and other benefits, as well as equity.
We encourage you to apply
At Grammarly, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Grammarly will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Grammarly is an equal opportunity employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program.
Please note that Grammarly’s COVID-19 vaccination policy requires that all team members in North America be vaccinated against COVID-19 to meet in person for Grammarly business or to work from a North America hub location. It is expected that this will be a requirement for this role. Qualified candidates in North America who cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons or because of a sincerely held religious belief may request a reasonable accommodation to this policy. For Europe, this policy requires team members to be vaccinated or produce a daily negative COVID-19 test administered on-site to work from the hub or attend in-person meetings.