Grammarly is excited to offer a remote-first hybrid working model. Team members can work primarily remotely in the United States, Canada, Ukraine, Germany, Poland, and Portugal. Conditions permitting, teams will meet in person a few weeks every quarter at one of Grammarly's hubs, currently in San Francisco, Kyiv, New York, Vancouver, and Berlin, or in a shared workspace in Krakow.
Grammarly team members in this role must be based in the United States or Canada.
Grammarly empowers people to thrive and connect, whenever and wherever they communicate. Every day, 30 million people and 30,000 teams around the world use our AI-powered writing assistant. All of this begins with our team collaborating in a values-driven and learning-oriented environment.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re looking for a Grammarly Business Self-Serve Revenue Program Manager to join our team as part of our investment in Grammarly Business and our broader B2B business. The person in this role will formalize and begin to scale our reseller and referral programs across geographies and segments. And they will join Grammarly’s B2B leadership team.
As the Self-Serve Sales Program Manager, you will be responsible for a combination of channel-building and management duties that directly impact the growth of Grammarly Business. You will build an annual revenue plan for the self-serve channel, analyze channel performance (by segment, stage in the funnel, post-sales retention, etc.), and align a cross-functional team to drive any improvements required for the year’s revenue plan. You—along with other functions and leaders—will also bring insights and learnings to bear to inform longer-term strategies that impact the overall growth of and strategic roadmap for Grammarly Business..
You will report to the Head of Organizations Revenue, our B2B chief revenue officer. You will work closely with our Product, Growth, Chat, Marketing, Finance, and Revenue Operations teams on a regular basis. You will help to convene and work to align on commitments for the year with those groups and with supporting services, such as enablement and customer support. And you will prove a rapidly expanding self-serve channel capability that operates with excellence on a global level. It will be an exciting first 24 months.
- In your first 30 days, you will establish command over the product, positioning, current channel performance, and learnings from past channel improvements. And you will start to build a deep set of cross-functional relationships, starting with the Marketing and Growth teams.
- By month three, you will have worked with RevOps to develop forecasting and reporting; established an operational cadence with the Growth, Chat, and Marketing teams to review channel opportunities; and begun to align stakeholders around channel opportunities.
- By month six, you will be fully ramped up in your role: You will have a revenue plan for six and 12 months, a set of priorities aligned with key stakeholders and their OKRs, and close collaboration with the Chat, Marketing, and Growth teams to execute, monitor, and evaluate the success of those OKRs. You will start to identify hiring needs for your team.
- By the end of year one, you will lead the operational agenda related to improving the Grammarly Business self-serve channel and related 2023–24 revenue goals and priority OKRs. You will identify additional channel improvements to take advantage of enhancements in the product and work with the Growth and Marketing teams to maximize that value. And you will have a broader operational improvement strategy in place to ensure the Grammarly Business self-serve channel operates at world-class standards. You will have a team in place to drive your charter and to support the self-serve channel agenda.
- Within two years, you will have a fully ramped team that sets the standards internally for Self-Serve excellence. You will work with the Product and Growth teams to build and manage segment-level funnels and related self-serve capabilities on a global basis. And you will regularly provide new standards for the scope, size, and strategic value of self-serve deals. You will also be a highly valued thought leader who informs and collaborates on longer-term growth strategies.
We’re looking for someone who
- Embodies our EAGER values—is ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable.
- Is highly analytical and curious—leveraging data to make decisions.
- Has the ability to synthesize quantitative and qualitative data from multiple sources.
- Is a systems thinker—able to develop strategies to engineer growth and build self-serve plans in end-to-end funnels and across the customer lifecycle.
- Has deep experience with self-serve channel models in B2B across SMB, commercial, and enterprise clients.
- Creates simple, valuable, and achievable strategies with a focus on early learning and adjustment.
- Is an effective convener and can accelerate the development and alignment against cross-functional agendas to get things done.
- Is highly organized and able to efficiently engage with others to maximize cross-functional impact and collaboration.
- Possesses a strong internal drive to achieve goals and a natural desire to track and monitor progress against them.
- Demonstrates strong relationship-building skills—and understands the feelings, goals, fears, and dreams of others.
- Leverages others as experts (e.g., the Product, Engineering, and Marketing teams) and is curious and creative about new approaches to test.
Support for you, professionally and personally
- Professional growth: We hire people we trust, and we give team members autonomy to do their best work. We also support professional development with training, coaching, and regular feedback.
- A connected team: Grammarly builds a product that helps people connect, and we apply this mindset to our own team. We have a highly collaborative culture supported by our EAGER values. We also take time to celebrate our colleagues and accomplishments with global, local, and team-specific events and programs.
- Comprehensive benefits: Grammarly offers all team members competitive pay along with a benefits package encompassing superior health care (including mental health benefits). We also offer support to set up a home office, ample and defined time off, gym and recreation stipends, 401(k) matching, and more.
We encourage you to apply
At Grammarly, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Grammarly will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Grammarly is an equal opportunity employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program.
Please note that Grammarly’s COVID-19 vaccination policy requires that all team members in North America be vaccinated against COVID-19 to meet in person for Grammarly business or to work from a North America hub location. It is expected that this will be a requirement for this role. Qualified candidates in North America who cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons or because of a sincerely held religious belief may request a reasonable accommodation to this policy. For Europe, this policy requires team members to be vaccinated or produce a daily negative COVID-19 test administered on-site to work from the hub or attend in-person meetings.