Grammarly is excited to offer a remote-first hybrid working model. Team members can work primarily remotely in the United States, Canada, Ukraine, Germany, Poland, and Portugal. Conditions permitting, teams will meet in person a few weeks every quarter at one of Grammarly's hubs, currently in San Francisco, Kyiv, New York, Vancouver, and Berlin, or in a shared workspace in Krakow.
Grammarly team members in this role must be based in the United States or Canada.
Grammarly empowers people to thrive and connect, whenever and wherever they communicate. Every day, 30 million people and 30,000 teams around the world use our AI-powered writing assistant. All of this begins with our team collaborating in a values-driven and learning-oriented environment.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our Grammarly Business Growth team. Grammarly has built a successful product that empowers millions of individuals to achieve better outcomes through their writing. With Grammarly Business, we are expanding upon our mission by helping businesses, organizations, enterprises, and other professional teams achieve business results through better communication. As high-stakes communication is central to workplaces and business outcomes, success in this area is a top priority for Grammarly.
The Grammarly Business Growth team plays a key role in Grammarly’s mission to support businesses in creating clear, consistent, and effective communication. The team is responsible for building and improving the experiences that connect professionals, buyers, and admins with Grammarly Business’s product value, maximizing the adoption, activation, retention, and expansion of business accounts. This includes building the onboarding and activation journeys for professional users and the bottom-up viral motion that leads to grassroots team adoption.
As a Senior Product Manager on the Grammarly Business Growth team, you will play a critical role in defining the team’s strategy and building out its roadmap. With 30 million people and 30,000 teams already using Grammarly, you’ll be able to operate at scale from day one, finding the optimal balance between rapid experimentation and big bets to maximize the long-term growth opportunities for Grammarly Business.
In this role, you will:
- Lead initiatives to build product experiences that improve the end-to-end adoption, activation, and expansion of Grammarly Business—including self-serve onboarding, expansion through viral features, and the development and optimization of the free-to-paid conversion engine.
- Own a pillar of the team’s roadmap, adapting it as you test hypotheses and incorporate new insights.
- Collaborate with the Data Science and User Research teams to identify user-centered opportunities to grow Grammarly Business.
- Build relationships with go-to-market leaders to ensure that our combined efforts are maximizing our impact on long-term growth.
We’re looking for someone who
- Embodies our EAGER values—is ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable.
- Is able to collaborate in person 2–4 weeks per quarter, traveling if necessary to the hub where the team is based.
- Has a proven track record of driving product-led growth initiatives (ideally, in a successful B2B SaaS environment).
- Demonstrates the ability to drive projects in partnership with cross-functional teams, with an emphasis on prioritization and communication, as well as a bias toward action and results.
- Is highly strategic and hands-on when needed, with the ability to see and plan for the mid- and long term, connecting priorities to the company and product vision, and translating that into an actionable roadmap.
- Has deep knowledge and command of product usage metrics and analytics.
- Can simplify, articulate, and design customer journeys and product flows with a user-centered approach.
- Is an exceptional problem solver and thrives in ambiguity, with an attitude that embraces the twists and turns of any zero-to-one product initiative.
Support for you, professionally and personally
- Professional growth: We hire people we trust, and we give team members autonomy to do their best work. We also support professional development with training, coaching, and regular feedback.
- A connected team: Grammarly builds a product that helps people connect, and we apply this mindset to our own team. We have a highly collaborative culture supported by our EAGER values. We also take time to celebrate our colleagues and accomplishments with global, local, and team-specific events and programs.
- Comprehensive benefits: Grammarly offers all team members competitive pay along with a benefits package encompassing superior health care (including mental health benefits). We also offer support to set up a home office, ample and defined time off, gym and recreation stipends, 401(k) matching, and more.
- For Colorado-based employment: The salary range for this position is $174,000 - 217,000/year; however, base pay offered may vary considerably depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The compensation package includes a wide range of medical, dental, vision, financial, and other benefits, as well as equity.
We encourage you to apply
At Grammarly, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Grammarly will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. Grammarly is an equal opportunity employer and a participant in the US Federal E-Verify program.
Grammarly currently supports the long-term work of team members in the following US states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Maine, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania (Kennett Township, New London Township, Pittsburgh City, Shaler Township), South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Virginia, and Washington, as well as the District of Columbia
Grammarly currently supports the long-term work of team members in the following Canadian provinces: British Columbia, Ontario
Please note that Grammarly’s COVID-19 vaccination policy requires that all team members in North America be vaccinated against COVID-19 to meet in person for Grammarly business or to work from a North America hub location. It is expected that this will be a requirement for this role. Qualified candidates in North America who cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons or because of a sincerely held religious belief may request a reasonable accommodation to this policy. For Europe, this policy requires team members to be vaccinated or produce a daily negative COVID-19 test administered on-site to work from the hub or attend in-person meetings.