Grammarly is excited to offer a remote-first hybrid working model. Team members can work primarily remotely in the United States, Canada, Ukraine, Germany, Poland, and Portugal. Conditions permitting, teams will meet in person a few weeks every quarter at one of Grammarly's hubs, currently in San Francisco, Kyiv, New York, Vancouver, and Berlin, or in a shared workspace in Krakow.
Grammarly team members in this role must be based in the United States or Canada.
Grammarly empowers people to thrive and connect, whenever and wherever they communicate. Every day, 30 million people and 30,000 teams around the world use our AI-powered writing assistant. All of this begins with our team collaborating in a values-driven and learning-oriented environment.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join the Grammarly Business team. Grammarly has built a successful product that empowers millions of individuals to achieve better outcomes through their writing. With Grammarly Business, we are expanding upon our mission by helping businesses, organizations, enterprises, and other professional teams achieve business results through better communication. As high-stakes communication is central to workplaces and business outcomes, success in this area is a top priority for Grammarly.
The Senior Product Manager will have the opportunity to lead product initiatives for a product offering with a high growth potential. The role will drive zero-to-one discovery motions to unlock new layers of value for our product and influence our product packaging strategy.
As Senior Product Manager on the Grammarly Business team, you will lead our effort to help empower teams to craft communication that drives business growth. As 30,000 teams use Grammarly Business every day, you will be able to operate at scale from day one. At the same time, as Grammarly Business has high growth potential, you will have opportunities to discover and build zero-to-one features to add even more value and expand our product-market fit.
In this role, you will:
- Become an expert in Grammarly Business customers across all market segments, functions, and industries.
- Create product strategies and visions for our product offering for teams.
- Collaborate with Grammarly’s product leadership and bring in your expertise on professional users and teams to impact Grammarly-wide product strategy.
- Own product roadmaps and define key hypotheses and milestones, determining the product and engineering needs to support these roadmaps.
- Collaborate with senior leaders in the company, including those on Engineering, Marketing, Product, Data, and Design teams.
We’re looking for someone who
- Embodies our EAGER values—is ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable.
- Is able to collaborate in person 2–4 weeks per quarter, traveling if necessary to the hub where the team is based.
- Is excited about building an innovative B2B product offering while maintaining a high bar of UX and product delightfulness that is typical of consumer products.
- Understands how to make complex things easy and clear to different stakeholders, and can facilitate clear communication between Marketing, Sales, Product, and Engineering teams to create effective and engaging narratives.
- Has developed long-term, complex, cross-functional product plans and rallied cross-functional teams behind a product direction.
- Has developed sophisticated metrics to measure the effectiveness of complex and innovative features (e.g., can measure how Grammarly’s product can help sales professionals achieve their goals through better communication).
- Has a solid technical background (a computer science degree or relevant work experience).
Support for you, professionally and personally
- Professional growth: We hire people we trust, and we give team members autonomy to do their best work. We also support professional development with training, coaching, and regular feedback.
- A connected team: Grammarly builds a product that helps people connect, and we apply this mindset to our own team. We have a highly collaborative culture supported by our EAGER values. We also take time to celebrate our colleagues and accomplishments with global, local, and team-specific events and programs.
- Comprehensive benefits: Grammarly offers all team members competitive pay along with a benefits package encompassing superior health care (including mental health benefits). We also offer support to set up a home office, ample and defined time off, gym and recreation stipends, 401(k) matching, and more.
We encourage you to apply
At Grammarly, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Grammarly will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. Grammarly is an equal opportunity employer and a participant in the US Federal E-Verify program.
Grammarly currently supports the long-term work of team members in the following US states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Maine, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania (Kennett Township, New London Township, Pittsburgh City, Shaler Township), South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Virginia, and Washington, as well as the District of Columbia
Grammarly currently supports the long-term work of team members in the following Canadian provinces: British Columbia, Ontario
Please note that Grammarly’s COVID-19 vaccination policy requires that all team members in North America be vaccinated against COVID-19 to meet in person for Grammarly business or to work from a North America hub location. It is expected that this will be a requirement for this role. Qualified candidates in North America who cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons or because of a sincerely held religious belief may request a reasonable accommodation to this policy. For Europe, this policy requires team members to be vaccinated or produce a daily negative COVID-19 test administered on-site to work from the hub or attend in-person meetings.