Grammarly offers a remote-first hybrid working model. Team members can work primarily remotely. Starting in 2022, teams will meet in person a few weeks every quarter in one of Grammarly's hubs, currently in San Francisco, Vancouver, New York, and Kyiv. To ensure that teams are able to overlap in their working hours and to meet face-to-face when needed, all team members need to live within three time zones of a hub. Read more about our remote-first hybrid model.
- Develop effective tools for correcting, improving, and enhancing written English by using a variety of NLP, machine learning, and deep learning technologies.
- Productionize and ship these features into Grammarly’s product applications, which are used daily by millions of users.
- Implement effective, fault-tolerant, and well-monitored solutions that meet the demand for excellence.
- Stay abreast of the latest technologies.
- Contribute to the R&D strategy and technical culture of the company.
- Be an active member of the AI community by attending and speaking at events in Ukraine and abroad, and by contributing to technical blogs and journals.
- Embodies our EAGER values—is ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable.
- Has solid software engineering fundamentals, including knowledge of classical algorithms and data structures.
- Has a solid understanding of the principles and best practices of developing software systems on a large scale.
- Has the ability to apply machine learning algorithms to NLP tasks effectively.
- Has strong knowledge of probability and statistics.
- Has expertise in Python, its ecosystem, and Python-based ML tools and frameworks.
- Has the ability to single out promising new technologies and apply them to ongoing tasks.
- Professional growth: We hire people we trust, and we give team members autonomy to do their best work. We also support professional development with training, coaching, and regular feedback.
- A connected team: Grammarly builds products that help people connect, and we apply this mindset to our own team. We have a highly collaborative culture supported by our EAGER values. We also take time to celebrate our colleagues and accomplishments with global, local, and team-specific events and programs.
- Comprehensive benefits: Grammarly offers all team members competitive pay along with a benefits package that includes superior health care. We also offer ample and defined time off, catered lunches, gym and recreation stipends, admission discounts, and more.
At Grammarly, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. Grammarly is an equal opportunity company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, criminal prosecution, judgment in a criminal case, or any other characteristic protected by law.