Grammarly offers a remote-first hybrid working model. Team members can work primarily remotely. Teams will meet in person every quarter in one of Grammarly’s hubs, currently in San Francisco, Vancouver, New York, and Kyiv. To ensure that teams are able to overlap in their working hours and to meet face-to-face when needed, all team members need to live within three time zones of their direct team.
Grammarly team members who will be collaborating at our San Francisco hub must be based in the United States.
Grammarly empowers people to thrive and connect, whenever and wherever they communicate. 30 million people around the world use our AI-powered writing assistant every day. All of this begins with our team collaborating in a values-driven and learning-oriented environment.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re looking for a Senior Product Recruiter to support our Recruiting team in building teams at Grammarly.
- In your first thirty days, you will establish meaningful relationships with hiring managers in Product. You’ll understand the existing hiring process and the reasoning behind its structure. You’ll shadow existing teammates and already-scheduled candidate interactions to develop of the first-person view of how they work.
- By three months, you will take the lead recruiter seat on the key critical hires in Product, and you’ll use your full-cycle recruiting expertise to inform the team’s quarterly goals and rolling annual plans cycle
- By six months, you will run point on continuous-improvement projects in areas of the recruiting experience that you have strong expertise in or a particular interest in developing strong expertise in. You’ll successfully close several critical Product hires, and you’ll build robust pipelines for the next set of roles that you'll fill.
- By the end of year one, you’ll become a full-fledged senior member of the team and demonstrate a consistent, predictable ability to fill the roles that you own while relentlessly pursuing opportunities to strengthen the recruiting process and improve the candidate experience.
- Beyond the first year, you’ll contribute to scaling Grammarly’s recruiting practices by helping the entire team contribute to our recruiting pipeline by coaching on networking, sourcing, and telling the Grammarly story.
We’re looking for someone who
- Embodies our EAGER value—is ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable.
- Wants to steer the recruiting strategy for your group. This will entail partnering with senior leaders to build and execute on results, monitor and fix any process challenges, and drive projects/programs for the Recruiting team as a whole.
- Has the ability to find unique solutions to attracting, sourcing, closing, and retaining passive and active candidates.
- Is experienced in designing and implementing an effective sourcing strategy based on an understanding of the market and the role.
- Is able to assess the initial fit of a candidate to a role and sell them on the opportunity.
- Knows the importance of learning the candidate’s motivations and crafting a dialogue that leads to a yes decision.
- Has a passion for connecting with people and building effective and trusting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers.
- Thrives in a startup culture and wears multiple hats; is not opposed to owning processes end-to-end (sourcing, scheduling, offers, and everything in between).
- Understands that they are a brand ambassador of Grammarly and often a person’s first exposure to the company.
Support for you, professionally and personally
- Professional growth: We hire people we trust, and we give team members autonomy to do their best work. We also support professional development with training, coaching, and regular feedback.
- A connected team: Grammarly builds products that help people connect, and we apply this mindset to our own team. We have a highly collaborative culture supported by our EAGER values. We also take time to celebrate our colleagues and accomplishments with global, local, and team-specific events and programs.
- Comprehensive benefits: Grammarly offers all team members competitive pay along with a benefits package encompassing superior health care (including mental health benefits). We also offer support to set up a home office, ample and defined time off, gym and recreation stipends, 401(k) matching, and more.
- For Colorado-based employment: The salary range for this position is $67,000 –- $174,000year; however, base pay offered may vary considerably depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The compensation package includes a wide range of medical, dental, vision, financial, and other benefits, as well as equity.
We encourage you to apply
At Grammarly, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Grammarly will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Grammarly is an equal opportunity employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program.
Please note that Grammarly’s COVID-19 vaccination policy requires that all team members in North America be vaccinated against COVID-19 to meet in person for Grammarly business or to work from a North America hub location. It is expected that this will be a requirement for this role. Qualified candidates in North America who cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons or because of a sincerely held religious belief may request a reasonable accommodation to this policy. For Ukraine, this policy requires team members to be vaccinated or produce a daily negative COVID-19 test administered at the Kyiv hub to work from the hub or attend in-person meetings.