Grammarly offers a remote-first hybrid working model. Team members can work primarily remotely. Teams will meet in person every quarter in one of Grammarly’s hubs, currently in San Francisco, Vancouver, New York, and Kyiv. To ensure that teams are able to overlap in their working hours and to meet face-to-face when needed, all team members need to live within three time zones of their direct team.
Grammarly team members who will be collaborating at our San Francisco hub must be based in the United States.
Grammarly empowers people to thrive and connect, whenever and wherever they communicate. More than 30 million people and 30,000 teams around the world use our AI-powered writing assistant every day. All of this begins with our team collaborating in a values-driven and learning-oriented environment.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re looking for a Technical Sourcing Lead to join our Recruiting team. This role will have a monumental impact on the tremendous growth and success of the company as we scale. At Grammarly, our impact comes from a strong culture with highly engaged, highly motivated team members. We hire exceptional people and reward them with autonomy, mentorship, and the freedom to grow into their roles.
As a Technical Sourcing Lead at Grammarly, you will play a pivotal role in enabling us to accomplish our mission by leading a team of Sourcers in hiring exceptional people for our organization.
- Within the first 30 days, you will establish meaningful relationships with recruiters and hiring managers across the organization, get up to speed on all systems and technologies, and start to make an immediate impact by evaluating the health of different recruiting pipelines.
- By month three, you will own the Sourcing strategy and start to recruit for your Sourcing team. You will own the top-of-the-funnel strategy for all engineering roles across North America.
- By six months and beyond, you will partner with the Head of Recruiting to set the goals for the Sourcing function in relation to Grammarly’s business objectives.
We’re looking for someone who
- Embodies our EAGER values—is ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable.
- Has a successful track record of delivering sourcing results.
- Has a track record of leading a sourcing or recruiting team through a high-growth period.
- Has the ability to coach others on finding, evaluating, and convincing top engineering talent to consider Grammarly as a place of work.
- Has time-management, prioritization, and follow-through skills that are second to none.
- Holds themselves accountable and is aware that they are crucial to the success of the Recruiting organization at Grammarly.
- Is creative and has the ability to find unique solutions while remaining flexible during any unforeseen logistical complications.
- Loves to build effective and strong relationships with recruiters and hiring managers.
- Has knowledge of data-driven recruiting and can report on the health of the Sourcing function.
- Has the ability to create a market map and provide time-hire expectations
- Wants to work alongside our Employer Brand team and People team to innovate and iterate on recruiting processes.
- Is passionate about implementing new and exciting recruiting projects across the company.
Support for you, professionally and personally
- Professional growth: We hire people we trust, and we give team members autonomy to do their best work. We also support professional development with training, coaching, and regular feedback.
- A connected team: Grammarly builds products that help people connect, and we apply this mindset to our own team. We have a highly collaborative culture supported by our EAGER values. We also take time to celebrate our colleagues and accomplishments with global, local, and team-specific events and programs.
- Comprehensive benefits: Grammarly offers all team members competitive pay along with a benefits package encompassing superior health care (including mental health benefits). We also offer support to set up a home office, ample and defined time off, gym and recreation stipends, 401(k) matching, and more.
- For Colorado-based employment: The salary range for this position is $67,000 –- $174,000year; however, base pay offered may vary considerably depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The compensation package includes a wide range of medical, dental, vision, financial, and other benefits, as well as equity.
We encourage you to apply
At Grammarly, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Grammarly will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Grammarly is an equal opportunity employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program.
Please note that Grammarly’s COVID-19 vaccination policy requires that all team members in North America be vaccinated against COVID-19 to meet in person for Grammarly business or to work from a North America hub location. It is expected that this will be a requirement for this role. Qualified candidates in North America who cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons or because of a sincerely held religious belief may request a reasonable accommodation to this policy. For Ukraine, this policy requires team members to be vaccinated or produce a daily negative COVID-19 test administered at the Kyiv hub to work from the hub or attend in-person meetings.