Grammarly is continuing to grow our team during the COVID-19 pandemic, conducting fully remote hiring and onboarding processes. All Grammarly team members can work remotely until August 2021. Read more about how we’re supporting our team and communities.
Grammarly empowers people to thrive and connect, whenever and wherever they communicate. Every day, 30 million people around the world use our AI-powered writing assistant. All of this begins with our team collaborating in a values-driven and learning-oriented environment.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re looking for a Customer Support Representative to join our Trust & Safety team in Kyiv. This person will be responsible for providing fast, high-quality responses to requests for general support as well as for issues around trust and safety, with primary focus on the latter. They will also assist the Grammarly Support team with security-related questions and proactively identify gaps in the team’s expertise while helping improve the underlying processes. Their analytical thinking and attention to detail will help us delight Grammarly users by ensuring their requests are addressed with care and precision.
Keeping security and privacy concerns top of mind is embedded in how Grammarly operates as an organization and is foundational to our culture. As a Customer Support Representative (Trust & Safety), you’ll directly contribute to this effort by informing Grammarly customers about our security practices and helping to protect their data privacy. You’ll also have the opportunity to make an impact by helping to establish new—and to improve existing—processes on the Grammarly Support and Trust & Safety teams while developing your problem-solving skills and analytical thinking.
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for solving and peer-reviewing all inbound requests for general support and trust and safety issues.
- Develop your analytical thinking and problem-solving skills by conducting data investigations when necessary.
- Have the opportunity to actively participate in defining new optimal practices within Grammarly Support and Trust & Safety, as well as help improve the existing workflows
- Be able to participate in business-critical projects pertaining to user data security and privacy.
We’re looking for someone who
- Embodies our EAGER values—is ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable.
- Has a general understanding of the main principles pertaining to user data privacy and security. Advanced knowledge of security-related or risk prevention–related matters for a similar SaaS service is a plus.
- Is attentive and detail-oriented.
- Has notable problem-solving skills and can proactively pinpoint areas for improvement.
- Is an empathetic active listener.
- Has very strong writing skills and can flawlessly communicate in multiple styles, making Grammarly customers feel heard, understood, and taken care of.
- Is a quick thinker with an inquisitive mind.
- Can work independently and come up with efficient solutions under pressure.
Support for you, professionally and personally
- Professional growth: We hire people we trust, and we give team members autonomy to do their best work. We also support professional development with training, coaching, and regular feedback.
- A connected team: Grammarly builds a product that helps people connect, and we apply this mindset to our own team. We have a highly collaborative culture supported by our EAGER values. We also take time to celebrate our colleagues and accomplishments with global, local, and team-specific events and programs.
- Comprehensive benefits: Grammarly offers all team members competitive pay along with a benefits package that includes superior health care. We also offer ample and defined time off, catered lunches, gym and recreation stipends, admission discounts, and more.
- Relocation support: We can help you relocate to Kyiv and make the experience smooth and easy. Grammarly provides a relocation bonus, legal and visa support, temporary housing, moving support and travel expenses, assistance in finding schools for your kids—and all other information you might need.
We encourage you to apply
At Grammarly, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. Grammarly is an equal opportunity company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, criminal prosecution, judgment in a criminal case, or any other characteristic protected by law.