Grammarly offers a remote-first hybrid working model. Team members can work primarily remotely. Starting in 2022, teams will meet in person every quarter in one of Grammarly’s hubs, currently in San Francisco, Vancouver, New York, and Kyiv. To ensure that teams are able to overlap in their working hours and to meet face-to-face when needed, all team members need to live within three time zones of their direct team.
Grammarly team members who will be collaborating at our Kyiv hub must be based in Ukraine.
Grammarly empowers people to thrive and connect, whenever and wherever they communicate. More than 30 million people and 30,000 teams around the world use our AI-powered writing assistant every day. All of this begins with our team collaborating in a values-driven and learning-oriented environment.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter who embodies our culture and will help us continue growing a world-class team in our Kyiv office. This role is all about bringing the brightest people on board as a core strategic driver of our growth.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting processes, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Innovate ways to build a talent pipeline and recruit in a variety of venues.
- Build strong pipelines and connect with potential candidates.
- Work on optimization of recruiting processes and practices—you will run point on improving the recruiting experience in areas relating to your expertise and interest.
- Work internally with Grammarly hiring managers to understand positions and team needs.
- Create job descriptions, role profiles, and offer packages based on the position and company requirements.
We’re looking for someone who
- Embodies our EAGER values—is ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, remarkable.
- Has experience with in-house technical recruiting and closing top candidates for challenging roles.
- Has the ability to find unique solutions to attracting, sourcing, closing, and retaining passive and active candidates.
- Is passionate about connecting with people and building effective and trusting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers.
- Is experienced in designing and implementing an effective sourcing strategy based on an understanding of the market and the role
- Can assess a candidate’s fit for a role and sell them on the opportunity—and knows the importance of learning the candidate’s motivations and craft a dialogue that leads to a “yes” decision.
- Can spot inefficiencies, improve processes, and drive projects/programs to accelerate overall Grammarly recruiting efforts.
- Thrives in a start-up culture and likes wearing multiple hats.
- Is not opposed to owning processes end-to-end (from sourcing and scheduling to offers and everything in between).
- Has excellent written and spoken English.
- Has prior experience at a start-up (a plus, not required).
Support for you, professionally and personally
- Professional growth: We hire people we trust, and we give team members autonomy to do their best work. We also support professional development with training, coaching, and regular feedback.
- A connected team: Grammarly builds products that help people connect, and we apply this mindset to our own team. We have a highly collaborative culture supported by our EAGER values. We also take time to celebrate our colleagues and accomplishments with global, local, and team-specific events and programs.
- Comprehensive benefits: Grammarly offers all team members competitive pay along with a benefits package that includes superior health care. We also offer support to set up a home office, ample and defined time off, gym and recreation stipends, admission discounts, and more.
- Relocation support: We can help you relocate to Kyiv and make the experience smooth and easy. Grammarly provides a relocation bonus, legal and visa support, temporary housing, moving support and travel expenses, assistance in finding schools for your kids—and all other information you might need.
We encourage you to apply
At Grammarly, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. Grammarly is an equal opportunity company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, criminal prosecution, judgment in a criminal case, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please note that Grammarly’s COVID-19 vaccination policy requires that all team members in North America be vaccinated against COVID-19 to meet in person for Grammarly business or to work from a North America hub location. It is expected that this will be a requirement for this role. Qualified candidates in North America who cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons or because of a sincerely held religious belief may request a reasonable accommodation to this policy. For Ukraine, this policy requires team members to be vaccinated or produce a daily negative COVID-19 test administered at the Kyiv hub to work from the hub or attend in-person meetings.