Grailed and Heroine are curated e-commerce marketplaces for men’s and women’s luxury fashion. Our community driven marketplaces are built for enthusiasts by enthusiasts. Our goal is to provide an interactive and educational meeting ground where fashion enthusiasts can buy and sell their unique pieces.
Our team prides itself on providing an environment that encourages learning and growth, giving you the opportunity to lead your own projects and take pride in the work you do. We're constantly looking for chances to create a more inclusive, fun, collaborative, and effective work environment.
We are looking for a People Operations Manager to join our team as the first dedicated HR hire. You’ll contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels as the organization grows and scales to over 100 people. This is a great opportunity to play a critical role in building out our HR strategy from the ground up. You will report to the Director of Talent in our New York City office.
As a People Operations Manager, you will:
- Be a trusted advisor in sensitive employee relations areas and provide appropriate coaching and development feedback to managers and individual contributors in a timely manner.
- Manage employee on-boarding and off-boarding experiences, ensuring new employees seamlessly assimilate into our culture and leave with a positive experience.
- Field questions from employees and resolve day-to-day issues in relation to payroll, benefits, compensation, and HR.
- Ensure compliance with federal and state laws governing various aspects of HR.
- Manage and facilitate the Performance Review cycle and employee engagement surveys throughout the year.
The following might describe you:
- 5+ years of experience with HR, ideally in a high-growth startup
- Empathetic and engaging. You connect well with employees and managers at all levels of the organization
- Strong sense of ethics and integrity. You have experience being a trusted partner with sensitive issues
- Experience with being the face of HR, representing and implementing policies and practices to employees and managers throughout the company
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- BA/BS in HR or related field, PHR/SPHR a big plus
Grailed launched in 2014 and has become one of the premier online marketplaces to find great men's clothing. Our sister site, Heroine, launched in 2017 and is quickly following suit.
We offer competitive salaries, stock options, health insurance with 100% premium covered, a 401(k) plan, generous vacation, and commuter benefits. We have a healthy work-life balance and a fantastic working environment. Grailed is located in SoHo and walking distance from N/Q/R, 4/6, A/C/E, and B/D/F/M trains.
Grailed is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.