Grailed and Heroine are curated e-commerce marketplaces for men’s and women’s luxury fashion. Our community driven marketplaces are built for enthusiasts by enthusiasts. Our goal is to provide an interactive and educational meeting ground where fashion enthusiasts can buy and sell their unique pieces.
Our team prides itself on providing an environment that encourages learning and growth, giving you the opportunity to lead your own projects and take pride in the work you do. We're constantly looking for chances to create a more inclusive, fun, collaborative, and effective work environment.
We are looking for a Director, Retention Marketing to join our growing team. Grailed has built a strong brand, an engaged community, and a very sticky product. Building upon that strong foundation, you’ll lead and scale all retention marketing efforts. You’ll manage a team and report to the Head of Marketing in our New York City office.
As Director, Retention Marketing, you will:
- Own our retention marketing strategy and execution. Your mission will be to maximize the lifetime value of Grailed users by activating users, engaging our user base, and driving repeat purchases.
- Oversee retention channels including, but not limited to, email, push, and in-product messaging. You’ll also identify opportunities to leverage CRM and loyalty strategies to maximize retention.
- Build advanced segmentation strategies that deliver truly personalized experiences across the customer lifecycle journey. And optimize our strategy via constant experimentation.
- Work cross-functionally with our product, creative, analytics, content, and brand to create coordinated retention strategies and experiences.
- Grow and manage a team of high caliber retention marketers.
The following might describe you:
- Several years of experience in consumer-focused retention marketing, lifecycle, or CRM roles. Experience working working on products that require extensive personalization preferred.
- Results-oriented with a strong ownership mentality.
- Strong analytical abilities and comfort with large datasets. Ability to turn data insights into actionable strategies. Orientation towards true incremental impact over vanity metrics.
- Strong marketing intuition and creativity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience building and managing a team
Grailed launched in 2014 and has become one of the premier online marketplaces to find great men's clothing. Our sister site, Heroine, launched in 2017 and is quickly following suit.
We offer competitive salaries, stock options, health insurance with 100% premium covered, a 401(k) plan, generous vacation, and commuter benefits. We have a healthy work-life balance and a fantastic working environment. Grailed is located in SoHo and walking distance from N/Q/R, 4/6, A/C/E, and B/D/F/M trains.
Grailed is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.